😳When We Fight Give Me Love😳

A couple of weeks have past sense your audition it's been fun exsept a couple of accidents along the way. But to you have to listen for you assignment.

"Ok class today I will put you into pairs you and your pair will write and choreograph 2 love songs...Ok first up, (y/n) and Beck" the teacher called out. You and beck looked at each other before both of you turn away with a blush, and Jade sitting behind you with a knowing smirk.

~~Flash back while you and Beck work on the love song~~

"Hey beck you home" you knocked on the caravan. Beck opened the door with a smile
"Oh hey (y/n) Come in" He smiled You got into the caravan and flopped down on his bed.
"What are you doing her" he asked
"I don't know just bored" you shrugged beck sat on his bed with a raised eyebrow
"Uhuh"
"Ok maybe I missed you" you smiled sitting up
"Maybe" nudged you
"Yeah maybe" you crossed your arms turning away. You felt Beck's bed move but before you could react Beck had you pinned to the bed.
"Tell me the truth" he yelled. You didn't say anything you were too busy trying to stop your thoughts from wondering to a dirty place. Beck looked down at you and your beautiful face before he knew it he was leaning in. Placing his soft lips against yours into a soft kiss you instantly kissed back but before it could go any further your phone rang  he quickly pulled away letting you up. You grabbed your bag and the reast of your stuff and ran to the door.
"I-I'll call....um see you l-later" you stuttered  before running out.

~~Flash back 2~~

"Hey Jade have you seen Beck" you asked
"No" Jade answers
"Ok" You sigh turning around but run straight into beck falling on top of him accidently smashing your lips together. You push yourself up blushing. "S-sorry" you blush getting up then helping beck up.

~~end of flash back~~

"Next up (y/n) and Beck" the teacher called out.