KG 1 and KG 2

Basically, I am writing about those A...B...C...D classes. I would just try to keep this part short...maybe because I dont actually remember so much at this age. I was about 3 and a half years old when I joined DPS in 2004. When I first came into this school, I kinda felt that this was a blank school. Blank in the sense that there was nothing in the school. Just the girls and boys block and a greenfield. The school was really messed up and I felt really awkward back then. I wanted to join Modern High but anyway... I was put into KG 1 and obviously did not have any friend. And then this guy called Fahim comes upto my seat and sits with me. He was a really naughty guy but we became good friends. Our class teacher used to be Aniela Ma'am (screw the spelling). Well, she was a really good teacher and was really kind as well. I dont remember the second teacher's name. And yea, back then we used to have two teachers. I dont know if they still have two teachers. It was quite difficult to cope up with both of them (no reason). Irony is that I used to be one of the most disobedient children in the class and got my ear pulled almost everyday (it is ironic because most of you know me as a nerd). Anyway, that Fahim guy actually became my best friend. We were also in the same bus so we got to know each other quite well. By the word bus, I just remembred that we had white buses which was quite dull and boring (just mentioning).

There was another guy in my bus called Rohil. He was a bully. A really big bully. He used to think that he owned the whole bus. If he wanted to sit on some random seat, he would simply kick that guy out of there and have the time of his life over there. I also kinda experienced such a thing and complained to my brother. My bro practically screwed Rohil and ever since Rohil became a kind guy. And then we hardly talked to each other so we did not become good friends. His mother was also teacher. And that is why I never actually tried to mess with Rohil much.

Mmmmmmmm... I dont remember more than this. This is the end of my KG 1 and KG 2 and now I am going to move on to whole new level wearing white school clothes and no more green or red clothes. I also kinda made many friends like Shaun, Keshav, Prassanna etc.