Chapter 15

"Hey Kirby!" Adeline shouted. She had her painting canvas up as usual. Adaline came to planet Pop Star to study art, planning on going back to her home planet after she was done. But she decided to stay.

Kirby ran into Adaline's arms really happy.
"What's this on your face?" Adaline wiped off some red liquid off of Kirby's face. "Poyo?!" Kirby jumped while Adaline examined the stuff on her hand. "Are you ok!? Did you scratch your face? This is blood!"
The human knelt down and wiped her bloody hand in the grass; she looked at Kirby's face once more. Kirby nodded his head. He felt ok so far. A bit weak but he felt alright. Kirby looked at what she was painting. There was nothing on the canvas.
"Poyo Poyo?" (I'm going to call Adaline Ado from now on)

Ado looked to where Kirby was looking.
"Oh that? I just woke up late. To be honest, its been a while since I have slept in!" Ado scratched the back of her head and smiled. They hugged for a short moment when 'SPLAT' there were two red paw prints on Ado's Canvas. (With a claw marks) "Hey Ado, you painting with blood or something?" There was a voice above the canvas. It was Daroach. Ado put a hand over her forehead.

"Thank for Lord I had nothing on the canvas. Also its red paint.."

"Hey, what about you sayin Kirby was bleeding?" Daroach lowered himself from the top of the canvas.
Ado and Daroach are good friends but sometimes Daroach gets on Ado's nerves.

"You're annoying!" Ado raised her voice a bit. Daroach snickered. He got the reaction he wanted.

As Ado and Daroach were talking and arguing a bit. Kirby started to get lightheaded and everything got blurry. Kirby held his head. He felt something oozing out of his eyes. It was the same substance Ado had wiped before.

Blood.

The two stopped rambling and looked over at Kirby he was laying on her grass like he had just passed out.

"Kirby!"

"What do we do?" Ado held Kirby in her arms looking at the floating mouse in front of her. "Do I look like a doctor to ya!? Lets hurry up and get to Dr. Yabooi."

(Dr. Yabooi is the Doctor/ Dentist in the anime. Yes~ I an adding the Kirby anime in this book) ;3 GO WATCH THE ANIME!!! Its called "Kirby Right Back At Ya!"