To you and me

I'm a teenager, it's not always easy to be and to assume who you want to be. To be afraid of being, exist to the point of either disappearing or on the contrary struggling to shine in the eyes of others and please. It is important to underline the fact that the only person you have to please is  you, and who you want to be if you want to once shine in the eyes of others. Obviously all a part of us wants is to be part of this herd and chooses the easy way: do as others do.Only, dear you and me, I sincerely invite you to shine in your own way, to be who you want and not what others want you to be. Even if you're wrong and you fell down because at least you will be unique and we will love you with real love for who you are and not for a "standard" of society.   Listen to those who love you sincerely even if that does not mean that they will be right but stay opened because they will surely help you to achieve your fulfillment. It will not be easy but we will get there because you know what? I LOVE YOU and please don't be too mean to yourself, be kind and patient, I assure you you can do it I believe in you, really.

This is what I think now ( and I'm feeling so much better ) and I want to share with you what I wrote 6 months ago (when I was in very bad feelings), this "letter" inspired me to post my humble way of thinking through this book:

December, 2019

What I want is to wake-up every morning  and tell myself "how gorgeous you are!", I want to see someone of attractive in the mirror not a fucking shadow! I want to be this person you want to be with every minutes of your fucking life. What I want is to live through a wind of happiness and not in a kind of miserable wind of impossible, unreachable hope. I want self-love. I please definitely do not want to change. I want to be that child I've been and who I miss so much: this child is lost somewhere, but he is happy. That child left me, he let me lonely and now I'm just here ,like a poor soul, wondering if I'm going one day to feel better. I want to be lonely but loved in the same time. Fuck.

I know that is a little hard, okay maybe more than a little but guess what? Now I feel SO MUCH BETTER! why? how?

*The rest in the next part*

Take care sweetheart.