[Utopia X]

hello yes im not dead yet

so first of all this is an entry for a contest hosted by oxydahlia . i was actually really nervous about editing this since i didn't know if i could pull my idea off. i haven't edited in about a week or so it felt pretty foreign to me but i quickly found my rhythm. i'm actually pretty proud of this!

we were instructed to design a poster for an upcoming netflix series and this is what i came up with ^^^^^

this was the storyline i came up with:

Utopia. The perfect society. The perfect world.

People usually think of utopia as a place where financial problems aren't problems at all and discrimination isn't even a real word as there is none of it. Though this was not the case for Katrinna.

All her life she spent having to deal with misfortunes men brought into her life. Those wretched males! When she comes across a magic book and reads a chapter on mind control, an idea immediately graces her mind.

She wanted to make her utopia a reality. With the magic she has now, the world could be whatever she makes of it. The variable 'x' has infinite possibilities and it could be designed to any value. Thus the concept of Utopia X was born. A world that could be whatever she wanted it to be. A society with infinite possibilities. She knew she wanted to make men suffer. She wanted them to be at her feet. She's going to turn them all into her slaves.

Meet Clyde. Her first and only successful attempt. Just a random dude she met at a nightclub, invited into her janky little apartment, and brainwashed. All her attempts after Clyde were kaput. She doesn't give up, though. No, she will never give up. Watch her on her journey to Utopia X with Clyde, her personal (brainwashed) assistant.