14) Sameer's surprise

When Naina opened her eyes to get up...Sameer was not there..She thought he would have gone already left for his jogging as she had got up late today.

She went to freshen up taking her clothes and Sameer came back from where he had gone without telling Naina..he was all ready to go office as he had went out Getting ready.

She came out and saw ready to go office and asked,"Sameerji,Where did you getting all ready?"

Sameer came towards her and said," Naina,First get ready fast..We are getting late for office."

Naina confusingly said," But I am not coming to office today..You know that i am going to delhi..My flight is in two hours."

Naina..There is a very important work in the office..so please do fast."He said pushing her towards the mirror.

"But Sameerji,I will get late if I will come with you as i am not done my packing yet" She said wear the bangles.

Naina got ready asking him Questions like why should i come to office?Why are you impatient today? and etc.

Sameer closed her eyes with his hand and brought her somewhere hearing her constant questions.

When she opened her eyes..she saw that they are in there house kitchen...She looked at Sameer with what is there to watch new look and then Sameer held her chin and make her look something.

Seeing the scene in front of her...She get surprised..Her bestfriend cum Sister was making her favourite Jalebis(indian sweet dish).

She looked at Sameer who smiled and whispered,"Go"

Swati was making jalebis with full concentration and didn't notice them.

When Swati was done..she kept the jalebis and turned...Naina who has not moved stepped towards her making her smile and hug her.They were hugging each other as they didnt have meet for years but the truth is Swati had came to

Naina and Sameer's marriage but had gone back to delhi very early as her father had very important work next day.

Naina was very happy seeing Swati in their House.she is her Best friend whom she consider more than her sister. she is close to Naina even more then sunaina.She is the one whom she share everything.

Swati and Naina first met in the college...and with the time there friendship grew very much..They even studied fashion designing together, both had interest in this field And they were very good competitors to each other but it didnt affect their friendship. Naina were full of tears when she got a father like figure in Swati's father Ramnath kapoor who consider her as his second daughter.Ramnath was the one who did her kanyadan in her marriage with Sameer.Swati was in delhi from 1 year because of her father's transfer to delhi.Her father is a goverment official.So,for 1 year she stayed in delhi after sunaina's death when Naina was living with Sameer.Sameer consider her as his sister. Munna.. Swati.. Naina and Sameer are the bestest team..If they come together for the event they can do anything and it will shake the whole fashion industry.Swati had also worked in AR when she was in lucknow but now she was working in AR delhi branch.

As Swati is Ramnath's only daughter he cant stay away from her so Swati had to delhi leaving Naina here in lucknow..but whenever they missed each other very much and cant control..they ran to meet the other..Swati knew that Naina love Sameer from the time of seeing him in SR fashion institute as guest lecturer.She was the first one to know this..but sometimes she feels guilty that she couldnt meet him that day in institurte as Naina had to come to see her in the hospital because of her accident.

Swati is very happy to see her marry Sameer whom she love very much.She had also saw the loneliness in both Naina and Sameer's life ..she so wanted them to vanish eachother's lives loneliness.