The prank wars

"Hey yoongi." Jungkook says nervously. Yoongi looks up from his computer and stares and Jungkook.

"What's up?" he asks casually. But he could sense something was off about Jungkook. Jks' hands where slightly shaking and he was looking a little pale. "Hey babe, are you ok? You don't look so good." Yoongi says with concern. Jungkook just looks down at the floor.

"I-I think we should breakup."...

*10 hours earlier*

Jin walks into the big hit living-room, the sleepiness visible in his eyes.

"EOMMA JIN!! WE MADE YOU BREAKFAST!" screamed Taehyun and Hueningkai. They ran over and took Jin into a tight hug.

"Aww. You two are too sweet. What'd you make me?" Jin asks with a slight laugh.

The two kids smile and drag Jin over to the table. On the table sat a stack of pancakes with whipped cream and strawberries. The maple syrup perfectly lay atop it all. Jin was slightly jealous that the breakfast looked to perfect. "Thanks so much you two. It looks. So. Perfect." Jin tried his best not to show his jealousy of the perfect dish. He picked up his fork and took a giant chuck on pancake, doing his best to get a lot of whipped cream and maple syrup on it. He stuffs the food into his mouth and chews happily. That is until he tastes a really funny taste. A taste so disgusting he spits out the food and washes it down with a glass of milk. The milk however, is a real weird texture. Jin tried to open his mouth to spit it out, but his mouth is shut close. Jin puts a bit of whipped cream on his finger and sniffs it. Green Poraso. The most foul smelling shaving crème out there.

"LET ALL THE UNHOLY FORCES RAIN DOWN FROM ABOVE AND UN LEASH NEVER ENDING PAIN ON YOU AND YOUR LOVED ONES!!!!!" Jin screams through his glue mouth. The two quickly run out of the room followed by Jin, who's holding his chlanka.

*later in the day*

"I can't wait to take a shower after a hard practice." Yeonjun says to himself as he leaves the practice room. He goes to the change rooms and grabs his towel, shampoo and conditioner, then heads to the shower room.

He opens his shampoo bottle and squeezes out the product onto his hair. He starts scrubbing the shampoo into his hair, but stops when he notices the water turning purple.

"What the fuck?!" Yeonjun says. He steps out of the shower and dries his hair with a towel. He walks over to the mirror and lets out a shriek when he notices his hair.

"WHICH ONE OF YOU DICKHEADS DID THIS?!?!". Yeonjun screams running from the shower room to the big hit living room.

"Uhh Yeonjun, you forgetting something?" Soobin says pointing towards Yeonjun middle. Yeonjun lets out another shriek and rushes over to the couch and jumps behind it. The others burst out laughing and Yeonjun just sits behind the couch beat red. "I cant believe I forgot to grab pants or a towel or underwear or something." he mutters under his breath.

"WHICH ONE OF YOU SHITHEADS PUT PURPLE HAIR DYE IN MY SHAMPOO!!!" Yeonjun screams at them again.

In the back Beomgyu and Hoseok do a quick fist bump, which doesn't go unnoticed by Yeonjun.

"Why you little shits!" Yeonjun mutters and starts running full speed towards them.

Now Hobi and Beomgyu had no desire to be attacked by a naked man. So what they did next wasn't cowardism, it was survival. They dassi run run runned out of the room faster than Yoongis tongue technology.
-And that's pretty fast.
-Yoongi, we agreed that I'd narrate not you.
-Sorry Rae-ssi.
-Thanks, now go play on your computer.
-FOR THE LAST TIME COMPOSING MUSIC ISN'T PLAYING! for the love of god doesn't anyone respect music producing in this household.
-Ok yeah love you too Yoongi Hyung.
-FUCK YOU!
So as I was saying the ran out of the room fast. Yeonjun wanted his revenge... And not be embarrassed anymore, so he walked back to the shower room to plot his revenge.

*later later in the day*

"I-I think we should break up." Jungkook says with his head hung low. Yoongis breath catches and his heart sinks to the pit of his stomach.

"B-baby. What? Please tell me your joking." Yoongi says in a panic. He rushed over to Jungkook and grabs his arms. Then brings his hand to Gukks chin, lifting it up so he looks at him. But all there was to see was Jungkooks tears threatening to fall. Yoongi brings him into a tight hug, resting his head on JKs' chest. "Please baby. Don't tell me you mean it."

"Of course I don't mean it, it's the prank wars after all." Jungkook says with a laugh.
Yoongi lets go of Jungkook and steps back to look at his boyfriend. "Wait what? But you where about to cry." he asks with confusion.

Jungkook gives his bunny smile and answers "Yea cause seeing you hurt makes me sad."

The two laugh and cuddle on the couch.

"So... Imma just... head out..." Taehyun, who has been sitting there the whole time, says from beside them.

"Yes please." Yoongi says without giving Taehyun a glance. Taehyun just rolls his eyes and leaves the big hit living room.

*Even later in the day*

"IM BRINGING SEXY BACK. THEM OTHER BOYS DONT KNOW HOW TO ACT." Justin Timberlakes song sexyback echoes through the big hit building.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU MOTHER FUCKERS DOING NOW?!" Eomma Jin screams coming into the practice room. He stops in his tracks when he sees a sight to behold. Taehyung and the boys of txt are dancing in the most ridiculous of costumes ever.

"Just sit and watch. It's entertaining." Jimin says from the floor. He and Namjoon are sitting with a bowl of popcorn watching Taehyung teach TXT how to dance like crackheads. But there wasn't much teaching, the kids where naturals.  Jin joins them on the floor and watches the boys dance.

And that's the story of the prank wars in big hit. Till next time my friends.

"HOBI HYUNG!!!! GIVE ME BACK MY HAT!!!"

*sigh*

Now if you excuse me I have to go strangle someone.