*********

Over the next month a lot happened for Yoongi.

He had a bunch of questions thrown at him.

Mainly about why they all saw him in the front garden of the party and why he knew sign language.

Why he walked Bambi home.

What happened afterwards.

He finally explained that his brother was deaf.

"Explains why you're so against our playful taunting." Jungkook had muttered in thought and Yoongi screwed up a napkin before lobbing it at his face.

"It's playful to you, hurtful to those who hear it." Yoongi corrected and nothing else was said on the matter. The group were now a lot more pleasant to be around after being more delicate. There was now however a lot more taunting within the group, but this Yoongi didn't mind.

Bambi and Yoongi were now a 'thing'.

It had never been one asking the other out but they'd naturally just grown close and she was now a lot more open, having someone in the school she could communicate with, without having to write it down all the time. Her group had merged with his and the group had gone from 7 to 12.

"Too many girls." Jungkook whined scooting along the bench outside like the girl next to him was frothing at the mouth. She gave him a dirty look but remained where she was sat.

"Jungkook. Grow up." Jimin teased as he sat his newly acquired girlfriend between his legs under the willow tree. 

The groups had merged well and it was playful.

Yoongi's face broke into a smile.

"Hello beautiful."

"Hello Yoongi." She signed back with a smile as she sat between his legs on the floor and he wrapped his arms around her where she could still see his hands.

Thoughtful boyfriend award goes to Yoongi.