3

After Jimin cleaned himself up, the two took Hyejin's car to a restaurant nearby. Jimin insisted on keeping his arm wrapped around Hyejin's waist even though Hyejin kept telling him to stop. She actually enjoyed him being that close, but if she keeps pushing him away, maybe she won't be as disappointed when this week ends.

They head into the building. The atmosphere of the restaurant was bright and comfortable, low chatter could be heard from customers already seated. The hostess greets them with a smile.

"Table for two, please." Jimin requests.

"Ah, are you guys on a date?" The hostess asks.

"Yes." Jimin replies.

"No." Hyejin replies at the same time.

They both look at each other. Hyejin gives him a death glare and Jimin just grins in return.

"She likes to joke around, right babe?"

"Whatever..." Hyejin says.

The hostess leads them to a nice window seat in the corner. Once the two settle in their seats, Hyejin looks at him in disbelief.

"'Babe?'" She asks, slightly amused.

"What else was I supposed to call you?"

"Um... how about friend?"

"You call me pretty boy, I call you babe. We're even now." Jimin concludes.

Hyejin rolls her eyes as she tries to contain her smile. Jimin notices her trying to keep a straight face, so he calls her out on it.

"Is that a smile I see?" He asks.

"No, it's not."

"Come on Hyejin, just admit that you like me. Even just a little."

Hyejin takes a few seconds to answer. "Nope. Not at all."

"Then why did you hesitate?"

"I didn't. I paused."

"That's what hesitating is, babe." Jimin laughs.

"Stop calling me that!"

"Ahn Hyejin, you're saying that you don't have any feelings for me whatsoever?"

There's once again hesitation before she answers him. "I-I don't..."

Jimin simply just laughs at her. She looks at him, confused.

"What's so funny?"

"You're a horrible liar and it's hilarious."

Hyejin stands and reaches over the small table to punch Jimin in the arm. Jimin rubs his arm and laughs even harder.

"You're so cute." He says after the laughter dies down a little.

"How many times do I have to say I'm not cute?"

"You can say that all you want, that doesn't change the fact that you're cute though."

The two continued to chat and eventually eat as well. They began getting to know each other on a deeper level, as of now they could actually call themselves friends, not just strangers that made out the night before. They even told each other nicknames that their friends have given them over the years. Jimin opened up a little about his past relationship, talked about his friends. Hyejin kept most things a secret besides her friends and food she refuses to eat (that being kimchi and chocolate).

After a while, the two leave the restaurant and go back to Hyejin's house. Jimin called Taehyung to take him back to his house and he was already on his way. The two stood in her living room, waiting for a text message or call that Jimin's ride was there.