disclaimer

hello!

oh my god!! how are you guys? this corona shenanigans sucks so bad. and it's been awhile hasnt it? i'm so sorry about my last "book" i had to take it down because of copyright issues. i mean some of you probably already know but yeah the writers didn't like that i posted their work without their permission. it's really my fault, one hundred percent no doubt.

and i know some of you were saddened(?) because i took it down but i've been listing them off of my profile if you wanna check it out while i'm organizing them in here as well.

i came up with this idea of new format a while ago i just didn't have the energy to put it all back together and typical me i didn't save all these fics. i mean i have some saved in my phone but not all of it. unfortunately i probably won't list ALL of the previous fics but worry not i'll be bringing some new fic recs as well!

basically i'll be posting the summary of the book and the link. but because wattpad won't allow us to directly go to the link (and for mobile users you cant copy the link off of wattpad either? correct me if i'm wrong) i'll link it in the comment section (there's a share option, and you can copy the link to your browsers and voila). i know it's abit complicated but that's all i can come up with. if you have any suggestions of how i might approach this, you're welcome!

i think that is it and yeah keep on the look out for new updates. take care and stay safe guys!