Toy of life

Sorry guys, i was busy with my university exams ...that's why i couldn't upload the chapter. i hopefully publishing this part .Read, Comment and Vote dear readers....please support me.

Before starting, i would like to dedicate this part to @kisnika who encouraged me to post soon as possible.

Also thanking @ihsaan28, @shalu1984, and@Annetwenty for giving me their valuable comments.

Also those readers and everyone who voted for my story....thank you very much friends....

SO LET'S START.............................................................................................................................

"Life is what you make it...I know what it means ...when this life is too short but too dramatic , then it is better to stop wondering about it and keep moving on.So that our inner emotions will never bombard with too much feelings. But we often fail to survive .... And there fails the emotional control system of our body...."

Manik outbursts his emotions suddenly to get rid of the women who standing in front of him.its none other than Nyonika. He was absolutely right. He declined just now that Nyonika is not his mom. she proved it with her own deeds...Then why they are a family? This question is very important in their life....Manik, cabir their father Manish and mother Nyonika. Their life is much more difficult than we think . Cabir is not in a good condition ....he might be thinking about him...his miserable life.

Here in the hospital Manik's voice reflected to the surroundings

Here in the hospital Manik's voice reflected to the surroundings ...Nyonika just curved her lips ...

Nyonika: u r right...I am not your mother ...but Cabir's ....and this family is mine too. I don't understand when I am doing big things for the family business ....u guys have problem right... But hear me don't you dare to challenge me ...

Cabir : bas....stop this . Why are you doing all this . Why? You only need shares... properties and all. How could you say that he is not your son.He loved you ,cared you once and allowed you to be in papa's life And now you became a greedy women and forgot him. Now not only him even I don't like you. I hate to say that you are my mom.

Nyonika: cabir....
Now you are happy right Manik? Disgusting...she walked back...

Manik: before you go....hear me also..
My papa' s decision is also mine.i will never allow you to succeed your plan ...I will marry the one my papa selected for me.

Cabir looked at him...
Nyonika without turning back , let us see dear.

.................................................................................................................................................