🥀𝓈𝑒𝓉𝓉𝑒🥀

🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀

THE DOOR OPENED TO reveal a figure, with fluffy, black parted hair and cold stare, his hands in his pants pockets.

Kairi.

He was there right next to Alvaro, they were in the distance, not near her so she couldn't hear what they were talking about, she could only see their facial expressions, Kairi's smirk growing bigger and bigger as Alvaro continued talking.

He turned his head to look into Y/n's eyes, she couldn't help but stare back at him with the same cold glare, not knowing what was going on.

Kairi slowly walked towards her, untying the ropes that held her to the chair. She tried getting up but failed and landed right onto Kairi.

"It's alright princess, just go to sleep" He says as he looks into her eyes and her face coming in contact with a cloth making her fall into sleep just like earlier.

"Y/n wake up" was mumbled. The voice echoed through her head it slowly became clearer.

She opened her eyes, seeing her brother shaking her.

"W-What happened?" Y/n asks sitting up in the bed and her brother back away a bit sitting on the edge.

"I came to check on you, you didn't say goodnight last night" He explains.

"Oh, I'm fine Troy, I just forgot" She says holding her head when a really bad headache hits.

"Well okay, I'm taking Mom and Dad over the weekend again, figured we should all go to that italian restaurant across the street"

"N- I mean uh sure" She replied a but hesitant.

🥀Y/n's pov🥀

"Okay cool, also don't forget, last week of summer break, have a nice senior year little sis" He said pulling her into a hug.

I totally hate school, why do I gotta go? Yeah right education.

I sigh and watch Troy leave my apartment. I take my phone from next to me and see a text from Kairi.

Mafia dude😔🤚🏼

Y/n what i did was a test, wanted to see if u would snitch, you didnt, Ill see you soon, very soon actually

I just left it at that and started to do some of my extra work for school.

🥀Y/n's pov🥀

I was putting on my slightly ripped jeans and hoodie on to go downstairs and meet up with my brother and parents to go to the restaurant. I did not want to go, not necesarrily because of my family, I just didn't want to go to that restaurant.

I locked my apartment and headed down the stairs running.

I finally meet my parents and brother, giving them hugs and kisses on their cheek, making our way accross the street.

My brother pushes the door open for us and we wait for someone to take us to a table, a person approaches us with the iconic pearly smile.

Before he could say anything my mom exclaimed "Oh my God Alejandro you grew so much" and pulls him into a hug.

I had the biggest "what the fuck" face right now. She knows him.

"Is Kairi and Mattia here too?" My brother asks all happy.

I was still shocked and couldn't comprehend what was happening right now.

Alejandro smiles and nods, Kairi and Mattia popping up as well.

"Nice to see you again Mrs Zarba" Kairi says kissing her hand.

"Are you going to get any taller Mattia?" My dad says patting his shoulder and Mattia chuckles shaking my dad's hand.

"Where are your parents Kairi?" My dad asks.

"They're downstairs, shall we?" he says now looking at me extending his arm in front of mine. I look at him confused but he just takes my hand and interlocks our fingers getting closer to me "It'll all make sense soon" he whispers.

I look back at my parents who seem happy watching us two. My brother is just talking to Alejandro and Mattia like they've been lifelong friends.

Literally what the fuck is happening right now?

🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀
a/n
ive said this before and ill say it again hmu if you know how to write smut.