True Darkness

*Next Morning*
Bruce wakes up and sees beautiful Selina asleep right beside him. He gently touched her fine dark hair, she slowly opens her eyes.
"Morning beautiful" said Bruce
"Morning detective"
"Want some breakfast?" asked Bruce
"Mm, yes please"
Bruce got up and went to the kitchen to cook something.
"Ah, good morning Master Wayne" said Alfred
"Morning Alfred"
After having breakfast together, they decided to chill out.
"Are we going out tonight?" asked Selina
"Sure, where?" asked Bruce
"Somewhere...with our suits"
"Ohhh, sure, got a few loose ends"
When night fell, they both suited up and headed for Gotham. They stopped several robberies until they came across a peculiar one, it was a member of the league of shadows. Batman decided to put a tracker on her and follow her, just like in Arkham City.
After following her they entered into a big chamber when 5 ninjas dropped
"You followed us again" said one ninja
"Get ready" said Bruce to Selina
"Whenever you're ready" replied Selina
They started fighting the ninjas but they were stopped by the voice of a man.
"Stop!" said a man from the shadows. Immediately the ninjas stranded up straight and greeted him,
"Praise be to Ra's Al Ghul" said the ninjas and the man came out of the shadows
"You're not Ra's Al Ghul, I watched him die" said Batman as he saw the man
"But is Ra's Al Ghul inmortal?" said a man behind Batman and Catwoman, when he heard this voice he held Selina tighter and closer to him.
"Are his methods supernatural?" said Ra's Al Ghul behind Batman
"Or cheap parlor tricks to conceal your true identity Ra's?" Said Batman as he slowly turned around.
The others fled, leaving Batman and Catwoman with Ra's Al Ghul.
"Who is he?"
"My mentor"
"I warned you about compassion Bruce" said Ra's As he watched Batman bring in closer Selina to him. Batman said nothing.
"He knows who you are" said Selina in a soft voice
"You were my greatest student, you were lost and I gave you a path. You were a man full of rage who couldn't live with the death of her parents. But I tell you Bruce, your parents death was not your fault, it was your father's"
"What do you want?" Asked Batman in an aggressive tone
"I'm too old to command the league of shadows, I want you to lead them"
"I'm not an executioner"
"Just like your father you lack the ability of doing what's necessary"
For Batman was the last straw and layed a punch on Ra's face.
"You're getting rusty old man"
"You haven't seen nothing yet Batman"
And the fight started, it was a very methodical one, a lot of combat techniques were used. However, Ra's has messed up with Batman's mind by bringing up his parents and thus gaining the upper hand, Batman making a mistake was just a matter of time.
"NO!" exclaimed Selina as Ra's Al Ghul's sword went through entire Batman's body.
"That's for not saving my daughter, detective"
"I-I didn't realize...soon enough" replied Batman trying to not choke with his own blood
"She's dead and so will you"
"BRUCE! DON'T PASS OUT ON ME"
"Leave him, he's good as dead" said Ra's Al Ghul as he walked away with his hands on the back
"Don't worry about me, Selina" said Bruce as he held her hand. Of course, she couldn't hold back the tears.
"You'll be fine...you'll be fine" said Catwoman as she examined his wound. It wasn't too big but the blood puddle surrounding him was.
"BRUCE?!..." yelled Selina as she felt Batman's hand let go and saw his eyes slowly close.