1

Analizando que el plan era perfecto y todo estaba bien

Juniper sat on her car, listening carefully to the song her best friend was urging her to listen.

"You know that is about you right?" Her sister, Junia who was sitting next to her said, Juniper turned to her and raised her eyebrows while her friend, Lila, laughed.

"The hell Lila" she looked at her friend, who sat at the back seat of the car laughing her ass off.

Lila laughed "It is, apparently, Richard wrote the idea of it" she looked at her waiting for a reaction and Juniper just laughed, really loudly, like usual.

"Joder" she smiled "He went easy on me, I was way worse" Lila and Junia nodded at her statement "I was kidding!"

" So, you coming?" Junia asked

"Where?"

"To the party, we've been talking about it for like an hour" Lila looked at her

"Ten years of friendship and you just came to realize that I never listen to you?" She laughed and she stuck her tongue out to her "put yo tongue back"

"So?" Junia said again

"Sure" she smiled "I wanna meet Richard's new boo" Lila and Junia laughed

"Of course you do"

"And I miss Aaliyah way too much" she smiled cheekly

"I doubt that a five year old will be attending a party, Pear" said Junia

"Well, maybe not, but I can squeeze a picture out of Richard, for sure"

"Aren't you a bit nervous?" her sister asked worried

"She's gotta point, you haven't seen Richard in a year and he just realesed a song about you" Lila said looking at her best friend

"I am not nervous, annoyed yes, but nervous never"

"Well, I guess we are going" laughed Junia

"You are correct, my dear sister and I will learn every single word to this song and recite it to him"

"I didn't have any doubt about that" Lila laughed.

"Start the song over" said Juniper "I have to learn it"

Both girls laughed and shook their heads "You are nuts" said Junia

"He fell for me being that way, who says he won't again?" She smiled swiftly

Okay, so that's the first part, the chapters won't be very long considering I need to get through the whole song. Some will be very long and others on't, but either way, hope you enjoy!