12 - lost bracelet

CHAPTER TWELVE: "lost bracelet"

-

hi before this chapter i wanna say two things.

firstly i think i made them all a bit older than they are, but lets just say they're all fresh outta highschool rn?

secondly i try to respond to all the comments y'all write but i realised that i'm not getting notifications for all of them so sorry if i don't reply to any of yours! okay, on with chapter 11 :)

-

kiara's pov:

this morning i left early to meet at john b's, when i got there i joined sarah on the porch.

'so he just straight out said he loves you?' sarah gasped when i retold last nights events, 'god things have changed since i left.' she laughed.

'its not funny- ugh' i grunted.

'whats the problem, you said it too right?' sarah replied, turning to me when i didn't reply, 'kie you DID say you love him too didn't you??'

'ugh i was just- i was nervous okay?' i replied, sighing into my hands.

'jesus kie i thought i had commitment issues but if someone tells you they love you-  j you say it back!'

'he said it was okay sarah! plus i just didn't know we were we at the i love you phase yet. we're not even dating, we only started being like this less than a week ago.'

'kie nobody actually means it when they say that. he totally wanted you to say it to him right then. you can't just make out forever, he's clearly ready to be a real thing he's just looking for you to signal that you're ready too' sarah told me.

'what if i'm not?' i sigh, 'look the only other guy i've been with is pope and he wasn't exactly the kinda guy to say he loves me, this is new territory for me'

sarah scoffed, 'you two never said you loved eachother?' she laughed at me, 'god no wonder you two didn't last'

i didn't reply, my head is full. i DO wanna be his, and i DO love him, why do i feel so scared to just say it. however my thoughts were cut off by jj and pope arriving.

jj's pov:

i smiled at kie when i arrived and said hey, when she responded i could hear that she was worried about something. did i freak her out saying i love her?

'right!' john b said, walking out and clapping his hands together. 'here's todays plan'

'sheesh man whats got you so hyped' i frowned, yawning, 'its early'

'jj we need to work whenever we can, i wanna be able to come back' john b rolled his eyes.

'anyway. kie you got rafe's number last night right?' john b said, reaching for kiara's phone.

'yep' she said, unlocking it and passing it over to him.

'right' he said, starting to type. 'we're gonna arrange for you to go to his house later, just to see how he trusts you when he's not drunk and high off his ass' he said, looking up to kie.

'okay, but how do we get him to invite me over?' kie asked, tilting her head.

john b finished typing and read out what he had written. 'hey rafe. i think i lost my bracelet at your house, do you think i could pop by later and get it?'

'oh thats perfect. he'll definitely fall for that' kiara said. i frowned, looking at her- i can't help noticing how she's almost excited to do this.

her phone buzzed and she read out the message, 'yeah of course, just message me when you're at the door so i can answer the door before anyone else' she laughed, 'shit that was easy' she said.