Chapter 35

BPOV

I know I over stepped With Aro I couldn't help it, I knew Edward was worried about it kicking off when he saw him. After the screaming match he had with Rosalie his temper was already frayed, he was on edge from the minute he got out the car. By the time he spotted Aro in the church I knew he was holding himself back with everything in him. I couldn't really tell what the priest was talking about, I was to busy watching Edward..I could literally see the wheels turning in his head..Finding all the ways he could destroy him and make him pay.

By the time we were stood face to face with Aro, I could see the sinister smile on his face and see the smugness in his eye's...he was fucking gloating..I wanted to fucking kill him for what he did to Edward, he had no right taking away something Edward loved because he couldn't get what he wanted.

Edward was gonna lose it at any moment I could see it in his eyes...So I did what I had to do and made myself a target..I couldn't out right kill him in front of a church full of people..I could make him look like a fool..I knew she was his girlfriend...she was fucking young though...it was disgusting . I saw the look in his eyes as he leered at me and jumped in before Edward could say anything he may regret later..didn't matter so much about me. I liked watching his face turn red with anger...but I was also glad his focus was on me and not Edward...I knew he'd be pissed later when we got home for making him look like an idiot..but better an idiot than a dead idiot.

I know I pushed him to far when he told me he would send me home...not his home but mine, It actually broke my heart a little he didn't realise I was trying to help...but he'd pay for talking to me like that later when I fucked off home and left him stood there, I've put him first every single time...and this time was no fucking different.

I stood there at his said being the fucking submissive little bitch he wanted me to be, I didn't talk unless spoken to, I gave the fake smiles when needed...all the while I was fucking stewing I could feel the anger burning below the surface..and it was gonna fucking blow as soon as this was over.

I thought I'd be glad when the last people arrived, I wasn't even gonna fucking talk but when he said Renee..I felt my blood run cold, I literally thought my head was gonna fall over when I snapped it up to get a look at the people stood in front of me. And there she was...she looked a little older definitely had some work done but I could tell it was her... she had the same blue eyes, same light brown wavy hair, she haven't really changed over the years from what I remembered and seeing her here accompanied with the anger I was feeling from earlier, I wanted to fucking smash her face right in.

"What the fuck is she doing here?" I snapped, I know I said I was gonna keep my mouth shut and act as I should but this was special circumstances...I'd dreamed many times over the years what I'd say if I ever saw this bitch again, all I could picture was my fathers broken look when he thought I wasn't watching..he loved her with everything and she just walked away without a word..leaving me behind.

"Watch how you talk to my fucking wife young lady?" I looked up and the guy stood next to her, he was built like Edward, green eyes, short dark hair..what stood out to me though...was he was about 5 or 6 years younger than her. I saw the dark shadow cross his face, but I didn't give a shit.

"I'll talk to your fucking wife how ever I like" I hissed back and turned to face Renée, she was looking at me like she was trying to figure out where she knew me from, guess I changed a bit in the last 14 years, My temper was so fucking close to boiling over..I could feel my fist's clenched so tight I was starting to shake.

"Who the hell do you think you're talking too" She hissed at me, she even sounded the same...I wanted to wrap my fucking hands round her neck and never let go, I wanted her to pay for everything she'd done, the mess she left my father in...I wasn't so bothered about me, it was him I kept picturing.