Won or lose

(Long chapter)
I started sprinting down the halls while the villains started counting. 'Ok all I need to do is find a good hiding place for one hour'. I looked for a good place to hide though it was tougher than I thought. I ran to what looked like a garden. 'Perfect' I thought while I started looking around. Surprisingly there were a lot of good hiding places.

I decided to hide in a shed in the car's trunk. Now it was time for the most anxious part...the seeking. Thirty mins went by and you got really bored, 'they must be terrible seekers but now I can win'. So you started to think of what you'd do if you won. Maybe I could try and escape on my day off'. After starting think of a plan Another twenty five minutes went by and no one came.

Until I heard footsteps. 'Shit why now its almost over' I whined in my head. "(Y/n) come out come oh where ever you are" the voice said. 'Maybe they won't find me'. Unfortunately all for one didn't like this plan and the voice opened the trunk. It was Deku.

'How is this guy so good at these games' I pondered. "Found you (y/n)-Chan" he said with a sadistic smirk. He lifted me out of the car and walked with me back into the house. Once everyone got back in they discussed what we would be doing. They looked at me and said "well we decided you would spend the day with our boss you in the mall. 'Wait just with Shinso, I could figure a way to escape'.

You nodded and pretended to look pissed.  We all had dinner (with their hands..gross). With dinner out of the way they let me go back upstairs and go to bed. I put on (f/c) shirt with the same color pants. With a yawn escaping my lips I got under the covers and went to sleep. But the weirdest dream came into my head but it felt like a nightmare.

In your dream/nightmare:
I was asleep in a king size bed with arms around my waist. I looked up to see it was Shinso but...SHIRTLESS. I was trying to get out of his grip but he tightened his hold on me. "Are you having a bad dream love". 'LOVE' then when I tried to speak three kids came through the door. "Mommy...daddy can we sleep with you.

'Mommy ok this is getting weird'. I took a good look at them the oldest child was a boy and had purple hair like Shinso, with my (h/c) highlights. Purple tired eyes and (whatever kind of features you have on your face). The middle child was a girl and she had my (h/c) with purple strips of hair. She had purple eyes and look like she was about to pass out. The youngest was another boy with purple hair but my (e/c) with (what ever features you have on your face).

"Of course you can" Shinso said with a smile but this one didn't look evil. The three of them crawled between me and Shinso and the girl snuggled in between my arms. While the boys hugged Shinso. "Mommy I had a nightmare" the girl said on the verge of tears. "What was the nightmare" you asked worried for the girl. "That you and daddy broke up" she said. "That will never happen sweetie your mother an I love each other very much".

"Dad I wanna know how did you and mom meet" the oldest stated. "Well son how we meet is kinda personal" Shinso said. 'Yeah you kidnapped me you son of a bitch'. "Can we see you and daddy kiss mommy" the girl said. My face grew from plain to red. Before I knew it Shinso leaned into me and we kissed. The girl got excited while the two boys gaged.

I woke up to find no on there. 'Oh thank god that was a horrible dream'. But I thought 'was it really horrible'.