Sleepover

Sabrina had cancelled on Chloe last minute for family stuff. Maybe she shouldn't have told Sabrina that Nathaniel was coming over, Chloe thought.

"I'll invite Marinette and Adrien, I hope they're free," Chloe muttered to herself and sent the messages.

After 2 minutes of nervous waiting she got a reply from the couple.

'We'll be over in 10' read the message. Chloe let out a sigh of relief followed by another message. 'I'll be over in 10' from Nathaniel. Chloe quickly went to her closet although the clothes she was wearing was decent. She wanted to look good for Nathaniel.

"Good enough," she muttered to herself and ran to the entrance.

"Marinette, Adrien, Nathaniel," Chloe called out, she took a few breaths before continuing to talk. "Did you guys wait long?"

"No, we just came," Nathaniel replied as he avoided eye contact.

After dinner Marinette and Adrien had to leave.

"Do you want to play some games in my room," Chloe asked nervously.

Nathaniel agreed and followed her to her room. He felt his face burn red knowing that they'll be alone in her bedroom. Chloe told Nathaniel to take a seat and handed a controller and started playing. After a while the two had gotten comfortable and had lost track of time and soon it was 10pm.

"It's 10pm you should get home now your parents must be worried," Chloe panicked.

"It's fine, my parents are on vacation for their anniversary," he said.

"Do you want to sleep over then," Chloe asked.

"What about your parents," Nathaniel asked.

"They're rarely home, my dad is president and my mum doesn't even remember my name most of the time," Chloe said looking at her hands.

"I'm sorry," Nathaniel apologised.

"It's fine," Chloe said and walked to a cupboard to grab extra blankets.

As she reached the coach she stumbled forward and was caught before she touched the floor.

"You ok," Nathaniel asked helping her up to her feet.

"Yes, thank you," Chloe whispered looking down to hide her embarrassment. "I'll go get spare clothes at the shop down the hall for you to change in."

When Chloe came back Nathaniel helped set up the coach where he'll be sleeping for the night and went to change. The two agree to watch a movie before they went to bed and Chloe sat next to Nathaniel on the coach.

~~

Nathaniel woke up first and notice Chloe sleeping next to him. He noticed she was about to wake up and quickly pretended to sleep.

Chloe had realised she accidentally fell asleep while watching the movie. She stared at Nathaniel still peacefully sleeping and brushed his hair to the side. She didn't realise how handsome he was until now. He had a nice jaw line, nicely shaped eyebrows, everything about his face was perfect to her. She spent a few more minutes admiring his features before he woke up.

"Good morning," Chloe greeted.

"Good morning," he said back in a tired tone.

"C'mon let's make breakfast," Chloe cheerfully said.

~~~~~~~~~~~