☾︎

-𝙆𝙚𝙮-
☾︎ = 𝘴𝘮𝘶𝘵/𝘯𝘴𝘧𝘸
✰︎ = 𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘴𝘵
❥︎ = 𝘧𝘭𝘶𝘧𝘧

[𝙄]t was a mellow night in coruscant, and obi-wan kenobi had just returned from a mission on hoth.

the weather was inviting to him, as he had been freezing cold for the past two weeks.

as soon as he got into his quarters, the jedi stripped down to nothing but his leggings and opened the window.

a knock at his quarter's door made him groan.
all he wanted to do was go for a shower then sleep.

"master, it's anakin"
oh, that didn't make the situation any better.
"yes, ani?"

the door opened and the younger man stumbled into the room.

clearly, he was intoxicated and obi-wan wasn't going to deal with it.

skywalker stopped at the sight of his very shirtless master, his mouth wide.

"master... i didn't know you were hot"
he slurred, putting a hand on his chest.

feeling uncomfortable with the motion, he removed his padawan's hand from his chest and cleared his throat.

"so, why did you grace me with your presence?"
the older jedi asked in his usual sarcastic tone, walking over to the window.

anakin seemed surprised that he wasn't in the mood to deal with his drunk shenanigans.

a few footsteps then a gasp.

ani strided over and grabbed at his master's 'rather nice' arse- as he described it one night.

"anakin skywalker! i'll have none of that!"
he scolded, trying to hide the fact that the man's hand fit well over his ass (but he wasn't going to admit that, was he?)

the younger man bit his lip and tightened his grip.
obi-wan had to bite back a groan.

"was that good?"
he asked, his voice seeming older and more mature.

not being able to hide it any longer, kenobi nodded.

"you want me to do it again?"
another nod

once again, anakin gave it a tight squeeze, now earning a quiet moan from his master.

he chuckled and picked the smaller man up, carrying him bridal style over to the bed.

he carefully placed him back on the bed and removed his own shirt.

skywalker leaned down and connected his lips with obi-wans.

his knees were at either side of him and he had a firm grip on his waist.

slowly and carefully, he started working his way down the other man's body with his lips.

every so often, the petite jedi let out moans and gasps of pleasure.

he was especially loud when anakin reached his stomach and v-line.

anakin looked up at obi-wan, silently asking him if he could go further.

his master nodded, a pleading look in his eyes.

he smirked and slid off the leggings, discarding them to the side of the room.

ani felt himself get hard, but ignored it, only wanting to let his master feel good.

he bent the olders knee and left sweet, slow kisses down his thigh.

kenobi let out a whimper, as his padawan left his markings on his body.

never in his life, did he feel as amazing as he has now.

little by little, the younger made his way back up the amazing body, leaving more marks and bites until he got back to his masters darling lips.

he pressed a loving, long kiss to them, enjoying every inch of his master.

he fell down beside the older man, grinning as he exhaled and let out a breathy.
"wow"

anakin left one last, sweet kiss to obi-wan's shoulder and cuddled up to his master.

eventually, both men fell asleep in a state of love and pleasure.

☾︎

um, so i've never written anything steamy like that, so don't come for me lmao.
it's 20 past 1 in the morning and i'm tired lol.
stay in school, troops.
-luc x