❥︎

[𝘵𝘰𝘥𝘥𝘭𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘣i and insecure qui]
𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚊𝚝 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚘𝚋𝚒𝚔𝚒𝚗 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚒 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚚𝚞𝚒 𝚐𝚘𝚗 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚜 𝚖𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚙𝚢 6"4 𝚛𝚊𝚢 𝚘𝚏 𝚜𝚞𝚗𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚎, 𝚜𝚘 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚠𝚎 𝚐𝚘.

[𝗾]ui gon sighed as he felt a small indent in his bed.

he was trying to meditate, but his new padawan had other ideas.

he picked obi-wan up and sat him on his lap.

now, in his normal day-to-day life, qui-gon towered over everyone.

people were often intimidated by his height and refused to look past that and really see that he was just a big tall sweetheart.

although, when obi-wan met him for the first time, he just giggled and made grabby hands, signalling for qui gon to lift him.

said child was currently playing with a strand of his long, brown hair.

before tragedy struck -aka obi pulling his hair- qui pulled it back into a loose ponytail and held back a smile as the ginger looked around for something else to grab.

he decided on his masters long fingers.

another thing jinn wasn't keen on were the size of his hands.

his master yan and yoda were always quick to point out how large they were.

(big hands big d-)

sometimes he thought they just wanted to make him feel bad, but he bit his tongue and just listened.

little kenobi always made his biggest insecurities feel like tiny little problems.

the toddler yawned and lay against his chest.

even when he positioned himself, the small boy wiggled and squirmed, making grabby hands at qui.

the tall man smiled.
"come on, young one"

he picked the child up and cradled him against his warm body.

"wuv you.."
obi whispered against him, his little voice sounding sleepy and slow.

"i love you too, little one"

jinn planted a gentle kiss against his padawan's head and lay down, making sure he was comfortable and safe.

"goo'night"

"goodnight"

a/n: wow, lucy's alive? ikr.
hope you're all staying safe and are alive and well.

if you're dead and reading this, you're welcome too x