Part 2 ( The Past stories)

"Park Yong gie..tell me,where is your brother now...?"the young guy with pale skin just smiles,mockingly at a young man who was growling angrily.

" I was sure..Jiemin would rather die than stayed with you,freak fuckin guy!He hate you so much after you kill his Kim tae hyung..his dragon..!"

"Ha..ha..Iam Jeon jungkok,who can win above my madness..?"Jungkok laughing with proudly.
"Remember...iam the true Joker..!"Jungkok gripped Yonggie jaw strongly.

"If Jiemin not found..you must replace him..!Kill Kim Nam Joon for me..!"

"You such a looser..!If you are true Joker,kill him by yourself..your hand!"
Jungkok growling furiously,without any mercy,Jungkok threw Yonggie body against the glasses barrier.And Yonggie body slammed with broken glasses all over his body.
Jungkok walked over to Yonggie bloody body in the floor.

"Dont fight me with your stabbing words,Park Yong gie..!I dont want to hurt you..!!"

"Fuck you,Jeon...!!Better you kill me now..I wish Super Alpha will kill you first..!"Yong gie mocking at Jungkok even he is trying to endure the pain in his body.
"I bet you as looser,Jeon..!!"

"A true Joker is never lose...just see who will come out as victorious!"
Jungkok commanding his two guardman to carry Yonggie to thier medical room.

"Take care of him and tell to Dr Lee Ming Hyuk to prepare him as my next Harley quinn..!!!change him for being my machine gun..!"
That two big guarmand nods and carry Yonggie body out from Jungkok room.

Jungkok turn back his childhood memories,when his eomma cried and kneeling for mercy from his blood father,Kim Woo Bin,the south asia Tiger,the cruel mafia who is leading the biggest weapons and kokain supplies in asia.

"I beg you,oppa...he is your son too...your blood inside his body..he is Kim..!!"

"I never ask you yo give birth to him.!"Woo bin replied codly to Jeon eun hwa (Jungkok mother)

"Because of this little jerk,I lost my In Kyung forever..!!"

"Oppa..!!he is your son..he can exist in this world because of you..!You are the first choose to betray your family!not me asked you to leave them..!!"Eun hwa replied with anger.

"Shuttt up,bitch...!!!"Woo bin slapping Eun hwa,till that women fallin down on floor with her bleeding lips.

"Take this cheque belong to you and your fuckin son..!Get lost from me forever..!"Woo bin gripped Eunhwa cheek strongly,look at Eunhwa with his anger eyes.
After that he is walked out leaving Eunhwa alone with the pain.
"You will regret it one day..Kim Woo Bin..!!"Eunhwa keepin sworn with tearing eyes.

***Twelve years later...***

Jeon jung kok grown as perfect guy.he is handsome and of course rich.All he got it from his eomma married with mr Lin han xiang the leader Triad in hongkong.

"Jeon arh...you must resent all this fuckin pain to KIM family..Kim woo bin and his son..Kim nam joon..!you should killed them all by your power!"Eunhwa whispered into Jungkok ears before pass away to fight her breast cancer.

"Dont worry eomma..i will present you Kim woo bin head in front of your tomb later..."Jungkok hisses in his eomma pass away ears..and kiss her for the last time."Saranghee,eomma.."

Jiemin help Jungkok stand up from his mother gravestone,wiping Jungkok tears away.Yonggie who is stand besides Jungkok patting gently his shoulder.

"You still got us,Jungkok arh..."Jiemin said sofly and hold Jungkok tightly.
Jiemin and Yonggie is sibling brother.Yonggie is the eldest and Jiemin is the youngest.Taehyung and Jiemin were best freind since they were stay in primary school,and Minghyuk is Yonggie freind.Four of them come from the same orphan.They were adopted by Mr Lin and traineed to be guard.Yonggie is the hacker and manage all the money transaction.Jiemin and Taehyung is the best snipper, the dragon and pheonix pair,the Triad machine gun.
And Ming hyuk is the docter for Triad.