twenty-seven

Liam POV

3 years later

I was getting ready for 3 year anniversary date. Over the years Harry and I have gotten really close. Last year I had told Harry I would move in with him. He was really happy when I told him and said he couldn't wait. Harry and I still work in the little cafe and have became the managers of the cafe. We spend our time working and snuggling when we were not working. He told me that he loved me a few months after we were together. He said I didn't have to say until I was ready so the next day we were watching movies and I just told him. He kissed me hard and let's just say that was the best night of my life. I love Harry Styles and nothing or no one will change that until I die.

While I was getting ready Harry had gone out to finish whatever he had planed out for our date tonight. He left me to get ready and he would come to pick me up later when it was time. I had a feeling tonight was going to a good night. Harry said he had a surprise for me bit he wouldn't tell on me so I had to wait until later.

I was time for our date and Harry was suppose to get here in 15 mi- . The door bell rang and I went to open it.

"Hello my name I Bill. Are you Liam Payne by any chance?" The guy,Bill,asked I was confused as to why he was here.

"Yes I am. May I ask why you are here. "

"I was sent here by Mr Styles to pick up at 7:15 pm tonight. So please if you could follow me. " He said with a smile. I nodded my head and followed him put to a limo? When I entered I see that Harry had put roses and a card in the seat. I opened the card and read it.

Liam,

I know you were expecting me to pick you up but I did this to surprise you. I had asked Bill to put on a blind fold on you before you got to the destination so don't be scared. I wrote this to tell you how much I love you and that I would never stop loving you no matter what. I know I had fucked up in the past and I can never forgive myself for that. I wanted you to know that no matter what I will save you what. Whether it is from a nightmare or from harms way I would take a fucking bullet for you. I know this is supposed to be nice and have no swearing in it but I can help it. I don't know what else to write because I have never been so nervous around any one but for some reason when I am with you I start to shake and my heart beats really fast. I love you and I will never hurt you again or let you hurt yourself ever again. Any ways I guess that is all I got for now.

I love you. ♡♡

Harry Xx

When I was done reading it I was crying. We came to a stop and I looked out the window and see that we stopped out side a gas station. Bull came and told me he was told to blindfold me. When he was done we continued with the drive. Until we came to a stop. I heard Bills door open and close. He came to open my door and helped me out. I was standing out side by my self until I heard Harry's voice.

"You can take of the blind fold now." And with that I did and when I looked I took km I think he sight before me. My jaw dropped. We were at the restaurant we came for our 1 year anniversary. It was at a little Italian restaurant.

" you did this?" I asked still shocked he was able to do this I such short time. I can't believe he spent so much money on this dinner.

"Yeah. Do you like it"

"Like it? I love it this is sweet but you didn't have to spend so much money one me. "I said with tears in my eyes.

"I did because I love you and I wanted to. So would you please come with me to and amazing journey with me sir?" He asked with a little bow. I giggled and took his hand and went inside with the love of my life.