The scene was immaculate. Roses up and down the isles while scented candles light up the room.The music started to play.

" I walked across an empty land
I knew the pathway like the back of my hand
I felt the earth beneath my feet
Sat by the river, and it made me complete
Oh, simple thing, where have you gone?
I'm getting old, and I need something to rely on
So tell me when you're gonna let me in
I'm getting tired, and I need somewhere to begin
I came across a fallen tree
I felt the branches of it looking at me
Is this the place we used to love?
Is this the place that I've been dreaming of?
Oh, simple thing, where have you gone?
I'm getting old, and I need something to rely on
So tell me when you're gonna let me in
I'm getting tired, and I need somewhere to begin
And if you have a minute, why don't we go
Talk about it somewhere only we know?
This could be the end of everything
So why don't we go
Somewhere only we know?
Oh, simple thing, where have you gone?
I'm getting old, and I need something to rely on
So tell me when you're gonna let me in
I'm getting tired, and I need somewhere to begin
And if you have a minute, why don't we go
Talk about it somewhere only we know?
This could be the end of everything
So why don't we go?
So why don't we go?
This could be the end of everything
So why don't we go
Somewhere only we know
Somewhere only we know?"

Tears filled his eyes, his only love in the audience staring right back at him. " I love you." He mouthed. "I love you more." His lover mouthed back. Now was the best way to end the first year of college.

1 Year Earlier

A single candle lit up the dark room of his house. A soft medley played in the background. "So why don't we go, somewhere only we know" Jimin hummed as he packed away all of his belongings. This day was the day.. College move in day. A day Jimin had looked forward to for years. Finally out of this hole called "home".

He headed his way toward the front door saying a swift good bye to his guardians.

A faint sound of heels clogging the wooden floor made its way to Jimins bubble.

"Why don't you say goodbye to your father?" She said while taking a sip of whatever alcoholic beverage is in that glass this time.

"Bye 'Dad'" He said and rushed out the door. He dearly hated his step parents. The sound of a car door opening and shutting was made as he finally left the house.

The car ride was silent with only a faint sound coming from the radio.

"Let's throwback to the 2010s era. You feel me?Hit it." The Radiohead beamed. 2000s nostalgia music started to play.

Jimin silently remembered what he has been through these past 5 years.Rough. Was the only word to describe the feelings he had.

Several hours past by and the sun was finally up.The smell of leaves rose through the air as a cool breeze hit the back of his head. He loved the fall as much as he loved summer. His blue sweater was enough to keep him somewhat warm while he breezed through the unfamiliar town.

This town was going to be the new normal. And Jimin thought he wasn't ready for this new normal yet.

The town is beautiful. The scenery decorated for fall already made the setting feel homey.

Jimin finally arrived at the college dorms. They were humongous. Wider and taller than the movies. He was so thankful he had gotten a room on the 2nd floor instead of the 20th.

'Less walking for me.' He thought as he parked his car in the parking lot.

Getting his bags he walked up the sidewalk to get inside. People filled the hallways. He had barely enough room to stand there. A slight push made Jimin fall forward almost hitting his head.