~3~

Tine's POV

"Wat! I thought you said someone who could actually play an actual instrument!" P'Dim said out loud.

Shit, what did he tell him?! Saraleo!

"That was a lie" Sarawat replied showing no real care at all.

Oh god, how can he be so calm? I'm freaking out!

"You know that we can't accept anymore students! I'm only letting him in since you told me he can play maybe instruments! What am I suppose to do?" The elder kept exclaiming, catching everyone's attention in the club.

"P' just help me this once" Sarawat begged in a calm tone, how does he even do that?

P'Dim let out a long sigh before he spoke again "This is the last time I'm going to help you"

Sarawat just smiled upon hearing his words. It was the smile that could make all the girls crazy for him.

"I agreed to help you, but under one condition" P'Dim smirked.

"And that is?" Wat asked curiously.

"He needs to know how to play all the basic chords in this week" P'Dim answered, making him shocked.

"He needs to play able to play since the University board is asking a video from each students that is in this club" P'Dim continued, I really want to say something but then again, I can't.

"P' how can he do that?!" Sarawat looked at P'Dim as if he was crazy.

"And that is why I need you to teach him, you're the best guitarist here in the club and you're also the one who brought him here, so he's your responsibility" P'Dim stated, looking proud at what he just said.

"Nuisance, do you want me to go your room or do you want to come to mine?" Sarawat walked towards me as he was asking that question.

"When are we starting?" I asked, not expecting the answer that he was going to give me.

"Tonight" he replied instantly. "TONIGHT?!" I yelled. "Is there something wrong?" He asked looking slightly worried.

"N-no" shit, I stuttered. "Good, so you're coming to my room tonight" he suddenly said making me shocked

"Wait what? I haven't even decided yet"

Who does he think he is? My mother?

"Sarawat" Someone called out, the voice was new to me, I had no idea who it was.

"Hmm?" Sarawat replied to the mysterious voice.

"So, when are we going to practice for the competition?" The same person asked.

"Earn, you know we still have months before the competition starts" Sarawat crosses his arms at smiled at her words.

"Ok ok fine, but what song do you want to play?" Earn asked once again.

"I'm not sure yet, we're supposed to 3 songs am I right?" Sarawat questioned.

"Mhm" Earn just nodded her head in response.

God, they're speaking as if they are the only one here.

"How about we play a Desktop Error song?" Sarawat said after thinking for quite a while.

"Are you sure? That's hard" Earn scoffed.

Suddenly Sarawat turned to face me. "Nuisance, what song would you like to here in the music competition this year?" He asked me.

"Scrubb" I answered, not caring much.

"I said song, not band" he said looking disappointed with my answer.

"Just play a Scrubb song" I told him. "You're no help" he shook his head.

"Well, Earn, I need to go, see you around" Sarawat smiled slightly to Earn, receiving a wave from the other.

____________________________________

"Where are we going?" I asked as my eyes wandered around the dark alley way.

"Don't worry, I'm not kidnapping you or anything, we're heading to my room" Sarawat replied as he chuckled slightly.

"Why do you live off campus?" I suddenly asked out of the blue.

"I don't like to interact with people" he answered without hesitation, before I even realized it, we had already arrived to his room.

"Shit, this looks like some kind of ghost house Wat!" I told him as I scan the room.

"Yeah, there's always a random ghost that visit by everyday" he said as he took off his shoes.

"SHIT! Don't say that!" I yelled. "I'm kidding, nuisance" he said as he dropped his things onto the bed, which I was also sitting down on.

He slowly walked into the bathroom, leaving me curious on what he's doing. Not long after, he came back out, wearing a t-shirt and a pair of shorts. Sarawat walked towards the bed and sat down as well.

"Tine, I have something to tell you" Sarawat said in a serious tone, making me anxious.

"Yeah?" I wanted to give myself a pat on the back for not stuttering.

"It's that..."

____________________________________
Directed by Weerachit Thongjila
Ok, ok kidding,
enjoy the cliffhanger tho 😂
-12th/May/2020