e i g h t

"what in the actual FUCK" i blurted out and quickly covered my mouth in surprise. i said sorry for cursing but i REALLY NEED TO CURSE AT THIS SITUATION.

"omfg jinyoung, what do you think they're doing here. are they adopting that stupid twerp in our family?" i leaned closer to jinyoung and whispered while mom and dad greeted mark's parents. mark looked uncomfortable and he was awkwardly smiling.

"oh myyy, maybe you're getting married?" jinyoung playfully whispered back and i hitted him real hard. i gave him a death glare and we sat back down.

mark and his parents sat down as well in this long ass table we are seated in. i glanced at mark and he has this turtle smile like chan lmao. i laughed at him silently and tried to act like i care in this adult conversation they are having right now.

jinyoung is currently playing with the freaking fork. this is what boredom does to this man. i was really bored aswell so i gathered up my courage to speak.

"when is the food coming?" i asked and mom and dad looked at me a bit disappointed. are they not used to this or something? i just mouthed them a what and looked at the restaurant's kitchen to find a waiter approaching us.

"mom, why are the tuan's here?" jinyoung asked and i looked at mom also because i wanted to ask the same thing. i don't want to sit in this table with this twerp.

"oh yeah, there's this agreement we have been talking about for months. you and mark are going to have an arrangement. don't worry! we'll give you time to fall inlove with each other." mom answered and i kept my mouth open in surprise, shocked with mom's words.

"mark already agreed tho." mark's dad said and i looked at mark who was surprised and he looked at his dad aswell.

"i ALREADY DID WHAT?" mark shouted as he stood up. i stood up as well to protest duh.

"the HECK WHY WOULD YOU AGREE" i pointed at mark angrily across the table and he looked at me angrily too. "I DIDN'T EVEN SIGN ANYTHING AND DIDN'T EVEN KNOW ABOUT THIS" he shouted back and jinyoung just sat there looking at me proudly.

"child, you actually signed." mark's mom showed a paper with mark's sign in it. and mark stood there shocked.

"OMG WHY WOULD YOU--" i shouted but i was cut off.

"YOU SAID THAT WAS A 100,000,000 BURGER PURCHASE" mark shouted back and i looked at him confused.

"tammy somehow convinced you to sign that or somehow distract you what this contract is about. she's actually good!" mark's parents looked at each other and smiled.

"what burger store tho?" jinyoung asked and he was still calmly sitting down in the chair.

"it was inNout" mark quickly replied to jinyoung and i shouted back immediately, "BITCH WHAT THE FUC-oh u have a point tho inNout have goood burgers- I MEAN, BITCH UR A SON OF A BILLIONARE WHY CAN'T YOU JUST DO THAT"

"mark and hyeyoung please calm down. that's why we are here to talk about this." mom tried to calm me and mark the f down because we are actually noisy and some people are looking at us. i always steal the spotlight so i'm used to this.

"ok speak then?" i sat down harshly and mark followed. i looked at mom and dad seriously and showing off that i'm stressed by just thinking of this agreement shit.

"first of all i am very sorry hyeyoung for telling you this right now without your approval. both companies just need to find a solution to join the wealth and power immediately because the our rival company is getting stronger against us." mom explained and dad nodded.

"second, since you and mark are childhood friends and the both of you study in the same school, we thought it was a good idea to settle an arrangement." mom added and i raised an eyebrow. are they literally using me for the company's sake?