Chapter 16.

Steve's POV:

    I woke and thank god no school from now on I am just so happy today just because of Amy she has done so much to me...I am very very lucky to have her in my life...
   I showered and went downstairs to see my parents sitting on the dinning table waiting for me as went their we started eating while eating I idea popped in my mind 'what if a give a surprise gift to Amy?' Sounds great ok so today....
   After eating the food and went to my room and started planning the surprise for Amy and I texted her..

                 Text

Me: Hey good morning
Amy: good morning Ste
Me: Watch'a doing?
Amy:just sitting watching Netflix
Me:Oh ok get ready at 8
Amy:why?
Me: secret;)
Amy: what should I wear?
Me: something comfortable
Amy: hmm ok
Me: Ok bye:)
Amy: Bye Ste..

  Amy's POV:

I woke up as usual and done my morning routine and had a breakfast with my parents and I am free from school and homework so I decided to watch some korean drama in  Netflix..
And Steve texted me..
( The same text as the above;)

So I don't know what he is up to but I will go with flow it was already 7 so I started dressing..

I wore this because Steve said something comfortable and I informed my parents that I am going out with him

  Steve started to honk the horn loudly and I waved bye to mom and dad and went out he bought a car...which is Mercedes Benz!!..why? where are we going?

He opened the door and waited me to get in and hopped in the car like a monkey and he chuckled

"Hey man Whatsapp you bought a benz? Where are we going?"
"Relax, you will get to know" and he sped of the car and I turned on the radio and 'End of time' by 'Alan Walker' was playing...

'So cross my heart and hope to die I am always there forever I'll be by your side...'

I started to humming to the song and out of sudden Steve said "This song resembles us right?" He said while a genuine smile plastered on his face and I nod in agreement giving him my bestest smile..
And all the city lights were getting lost trees were only thing I can by my side out of curiosity I asked Steve
"Hey tell me where are we going?"
"Relax and wait!"
I know arguing with him is not of any use so I kept my mouth shut until our destination..
"Here we are!" He said in an exciting tone and I got of the car and I see a beautiful scenery in front of me
"Woww.." that's all I can say that time it was fantastic..
The cold breeze the waterfall and the tree's and a small table with two chairs...

"So how is it?"
"It's fantastic Steve"
"Really?!!"
"Hmm Thank you"
"Your welcome princess.."

I am gonna kill this man why he is so sweet....  Then we made our way to the table and Steve pulled a chair for me like a gentleman..While he sat opposite to me then he gave me a bouquet which was full of chocolates not flowers he is really wierd..

Wierdo ....I mumbeled

Then he took a small box from his pocket and pulled out a beautiful silver chain and helped me to wear it

   "Amy!"   "Hmm?"   "Thank you so much"   "For?"   "For coming in my life and decorating it from most beautiful decoration"   "Your welcome Ste by the way where did you got this all cheesy words from? and why is this for ?"   "I am serious and it...

   "Amy!"
   "Hmm?"
   "Thank you so much"
   "For?"
   "For coming in my life and decorating it from most beautiful decoration"
   "Your welcome Ste by the way where did you got this all cheesy words from? and why is this for ?"
   "I am serious and it is from my heart and it's Just a small gift;)"
  "Ohh Ok"
   "Let's go"
   "Where?" I asked confusingly
   "In the water"  he pointed towards the little water that was stored near a rock
   "Oh ok let's go" we ran..
Now I understand why he told me to wear comfortable clothes..we went near the water and and sat down swinging our legs in water... playing like kids in the water until we were soaked in the water... 

    Author:
So I am not lazy anymore right?

And good news for army's

This man called KIM TAEHYUNG is world's most handsome face 2020 Congratulations Tae

Always love Saranghaeo..
Borahaee Kim Taehyung...

🌟🌟Hope you guys like it🌟🌟

     I PURPLE YOU 💜💜...