Oh Boy/ Warning: Talk of sexuality and binding again

So...if you can't tell this isn't another BAMF haha. In fact it's more personal, so if you don't really wanna hear about it I completely understand. I just really gotta rant/vent somewhere and I really trust the people here.

So as I've said before, I'm genderfluid. With that, though I am not trans I get dysphoria. The other day my family and I were talking about one of my trans friends/my crush and what he goes through; name change, getting called dead name often, binding etc. When talking about binding it made me think of myself (I know that sounds selfish and I hate it). Sometimes when I feel masculine I want my chest flatter and of course a binder would help with that. Now I haven't talked to either of my parents about this, at least not in depth, and it's not like I expect them to just get me a binder and packer or whatever. I just want them to know but for some reason I'm nervous? Don't get me wrong my parents are very accepting of all stuff like this and I'm hecka grateful. Idk I'm still nervous because.. I have to basically introduce the topic to them, since they don't know too much about the community. However I'm gonna try to put my fears behind me and open up to them tomorrow because one it's late and two it's still Mother's Day and I don't wanna leave that on my mom on her day and so late.

But yeah umm that's it, good luck to me right haha. I mean I'm sure I'll be fine but my anxiety will make me feel like Imma explode so wish me luck 😅. Anyway that's it for tonight my babes, sorry if I interrupted any of y'alls beauty sleep. I love you all, gn/gm lovelies 💞