3.5

Artemis showed them where they would find the tracks and they did. They then followed the tracks into the favelas.

Luke starts leading them up a set of stairs before several men appear with guns. Luke grabs his gun causing his team to raise theirs. The men start to slowly back away.

"I thought so," Luke says as he glares at the men, causing Artemis to slightly smirk. They continue their way up the steps before they stop as they hear gunfire. Artemis immediately grabs her gun as she looks to Luke for orders.

"Wilkes, Fusco, up the middle," Luke orders. "Mac, Hunt, flank north."

"What about us?" Artemis asks as Elena stands beside her.

"Stay here," Luke answers her before taking off.

"Stay here, my ass," Artemis grumbles before taking off towards the shooting.

"Ace," Elena hisses but is too late because the girl disappears. Luke is checking an alley when he hears footsteps above him before seeing Dominic Toretto running across the roofs. Luke runs into a building before busting out of a window onto a roof as Dom jumps from the roof above him. Luke rolls onto the roof as Dom looks back at him before taking off running. Luke quickly gets up before running after Dom. Artemis catches sight of people running on the roofs before following them. Dom is still being chased by Luke before he lands on the ground right in front of Reyes' men. Dom quickly runs around a corner as they shoot at him. Luke jumps off of the roof, slamming two of the men into a fence before punching the other man. Luke then quickly stabs the first two men before breaking the lasts one's neck. As Artemis runs through the alley ways, she catches sight of Dom before running after him. Dom looks behind him to see if he is still being followed before someone blocks his path.

"Policia," Elena says as she points her gun at him. "Get on the ground." Elena then grabs her walkie. "I got Toretto. Four blocks north of your...." Some of Reyes' men show up and start shooting at them before Dom pulls Elena behind a wall. Artemis goes to run around the corner but Luke pulls her back, pressing her up against the wall as he covers her head. Reyes' men go to follow them but are gunned down by Hobbs' team. Artemis looks up at Luke, shocked that he had been there to protect her.

"You okay?" Luke asks her causing her to nod before she realizes how close they are.

"Yeah... thanks..." Artemis says before stepping away from him.

"Let's go," Luke says before they walk around the corner to see the dead bodies.

"Elena," Artemis says relieved that she is okay. Luke looks at Artemis, asking if she had it handled, to which she nodded. Luke then takes off. Artemis watches as Elena bends over, picking up a necklace. "You okay?"

"He saved me,"Elena tells her.

"Not all criminals are bad," Artemis tells her with a small smile before they go meet up with Luke's team.