Chapter 45

I woke up snuggling with Avani. I smile and get up. She wakes up.

"morning" I say

"morning" she replies with her croaky morning voice. We both go downstairs to have breakfast. As we were walking downstairs, the boys arrived with bags of ihop takeout.

"morning guys, we bought some ihop" Anthony says. He goes to Avani and kisses her. We all go on the couch and continue with watching riverdale while eating. I snuggle up with Josh. After a 3 episodes we all get up. I go up with Avani. We take a shower and I get changed into this:

I tie my hair up into a messy bun and put on some light makeup

I tie my hair up into a messy bun and put on some light makeup. I shove my nike slides on and go downstairs with Vani. She was going back to the hypehouse and I decided to go with her. We say bye to everyone then I get into her car. We arrive at the hypehouse in minutes then get out. Avani goes to her room and I go to see Nick. 

I walk in and he was making a tik tok with Chase. I joined in and we did one of those trio thingies. After that, Chase left and Nick and I decided to cuddle. We cuddled then started to makeout. We kissed roughly and it lasted for about 10 minutes. Then I got a call. It was from Jaden. I pick up.

Jaden     Me

hey, what's up?

j-josh

huh? what's wrong?

sh-shot

who? 

j-josh

wait Josh got shot?!

y-yes come n-now please

oh my fucking god! I'm on my way!

------------------------------------------------------------

I hang up and turn to Nick really worriedly.

"what happened?" he asked. Tears form in my eyes.

"j-josh got sh-shot, lets go" I say. Tears slide down my cheeks. We run into his car and drive to the sway. We arrive in a few minutes and there were 2 ambulances. I rush out of the car and was met with Jaden. His eyes were red and he was crying.

"omg where is he? is he ok?" I ask while Jaden was taking me to him

"yeah, but he's unconscious" he replied

"how on earth did this happen?!" I ask

"lets talk about it later" he says, not looking at me. I got a little scared, but brushed it off. I saw Josh in a stretcher getting carried into the back of the ambo. I quickly run up to him. He was unconscious. I got stopped by a paramedic. 

"ma'am, sorry but only family is aloud insi-" she started to say

"I'm his sister! please let me in!" I say. She just nods and I burst into the back. He was a little bit awake but not fully. I sit down in the back of the ambulance withe him in the stretcher. I take his hand. 

"Josh! wakeup!" I say with tears streaming down my face.

"(y/n)? w-what are y-you doing h-here?" he manages to say

"omg! stay awake! please! I need to know if you're ok!" I say. He just looks at me. I can see the pain in his eyes and I can't stand it. I can't imagine how Nessa is feeling rn. Well he is all I have. The truth is our parents died in a car crash when I was 14 and he was 15. So all we've had is each other. 

Suddenly he starts breathing heavily. He gives me one more shocked look before passing out. I scream to the paramedics. They all come rushing over to him and put him on the breathing machine. I was crying uncontrollably. I was squeezing his hand and saying to wake up even though he probably can't hear. We start to drive to the hospital. We get there and they wheel him out.

They wheeled him really fast and it was kinda hard to catch up. I ended up being pushed out and lost them. I walked back to the waiting room and called Nick. He picked up and said that they were here. I turn around and they rush to me.

"omg bebe!!" Avani screams

"is he ok?" Nick asks

"I dunno, he stopped breathing and they had to put him on a breathing machine" I say

"oh my god!" Addison says

"have you seen him since?" Charli asks

"no, they pushed me out and I got lost" I say "where's Ness?" I ask

"she couldn't bare to see him in this state" Chase says. Just then a nurse comes out.

"Ms Richards?" she says. I quickly rush to her. She takes me to Josh's room. I feel my eyes tear up. We walk in and I see him unconscious.  

"he suffered severe gun shots in the left shoulder" she says. Gun shots!? Why was he shot!? tears stream down my cheeks as I bend down to talk to him. The nurse leaves. I take his hand.

"h-hey, I-I know you c-can't hear me right n-now, but I h-hope you are ok." I start to say. I was crying a lot now. "I hope y-you don't have t-to go through anymore pain, and I-I love you so much" I say "you raised the rest of me and you are th-the best b-brother....." I couldn't stand it anymore. I was crying really bad now. I kissed his cheek and walked out.

The rest were waiting there. I walked up to Nick and he hugged me tight. I started to cry into his chest.

"sshhhh, it's going to be ok" he whispers into my ear. I couldn't stop crying so Nick had to take me out. He takes me back home to the sway and sits me on my bed. He sits down next to me. I look up at him. He moves closer and pulls me in so we're cuddling. He wipes my tears away and kisses me lightly.

"it's gonna be ok, don't worry" he whispers in my ear. I end up falling asleep in his lap.

A/N

Hey guys, thank you so much for 13.7 k reads! 

I also have big news! so someone leaked the adress of the hypehouse and sway house, and it turns out that I live really close to the sway!