Part 28

So hey guys..how are you all...how is your quarantine going???do tell me...

If you have forgotten the story read the previous chappy to get connected....

So here is the next part

Naira : maaa

Karthik was numb...when he heard maa from naira...did his mother black mail naira...but when????and why???

Karthik : naira...tell me what all has happened clearly..

Karthik made naira sit in a chair...and wiped her face with a wet cloth...

He gave her sometime to get back to normal

Karthik: ab batao naira..kya hua??

Guys if u want the exact conversation of what happened between swarna and naira...go and read chapter 16

Naira : karthik do u remember when we again patched up in Mumbai and both of us were in a house and u got a call saying that it's urgent and u have to go..

Karthik : yes naira...I remember

Naira : haa after you were gone...(she gulps) tears filled her eyes remembering the most dreadful moment of her life...

Karthik held her thighs and slowly pressed them calming her...he was sitting on his knees....

Naira : karthik kyu gayi thi tum uss din...I tried to stop u..but tum chali gayi...and when u went...i went to our bedroom...mujhe tumhari bahot yaad aarahi thi so i wore your shirt...and mai so gayi...and when I woke up it was already late...i was waiting for you..and mujhe maa ka call aaya...she....she has called me to a place..she said if i won't come she'll kill youuuu karthik....

Her voice was shaking and shivering by now...her eyes were bloodshot red...he was able to hear her heartbeats....

Karthik : shhhh shhh bas bas naira...bas...chalo

He lifted her and took her too her bedroom....he slowly made her sleep on her bed..

He kissed her forehead and was about to leave..

She was holding his shirt tightly...

Naira ( whispers ) : I love you karthik...don't leave me...

Karthik : I love you naira...I promise I'll fix this...

He slowly removed her hand from his shirt...

He went out to garden...

Karthik : itna kuch kaise seha tumne naira...

He closed his eyes tightly...he was afraid even he stayed 1 min with naira he would breakdown....

Karthik : maa...why did you do this...all these years i was staying with the person who gave this much pain to my naira...who separated her from me...because of her i was not with naira during her pregnancy...because of her i was not able to see my children and i missed all of thier little things..which meant the world to me...

He takes out his mobile and called to his secretary

Karthik : I need to go to India in the next flight...book a ticket nowwwww....

BAMMMMMMMMMM......

I know this chapter is so short...I'll try to opdate the next chapter by today evening guys..,

Do give me the reviews...

Please don't go out...sanitise your hands frequently....

Stay safe,stay happy,stay healthy

Love u all

Urs Pranathi signing off
Xoxo