10: Potter and Riddle

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the Harry Potter characters all rights belong to J.K. Rowling.

Chapter 10: Potter and Riddle

            Harry's wand was pointed straight at me, but my vision was getting blurry as he pointed his wand at me, I couldn't blame him, I mean I'm the daughter of the guy who basically ruined his life.

"Harry!" I heard Hermione gasp, I felt Fred's grip tighten around me, but I was so tired, all I wanted to do was sleep.

"Mommy?" I heard a faint little whisper say from behind, I turned to see little Clary in the doorway of the bedroom, trying to wipe the sleep from her eyes. Bloody hell.

"Clary, what are you doing up!?" I asked trying to sound up, grabbing the wall for support, I was too exhausted, and I needed to sleep.

"I heard loud noises." She said as she looked over at Harry, he seemed to take notice in Clary, but he continued to point his wand at me. "Mommy what is that boy pointing his wandy at you?" Clary asked innocently as she walked over to me and grabbed onto my hand. I then noticed that Harry's wand was no longer pointed just at me, but at both Clary and I.

"Harry put your wand down. I really do not want to beat up the chosen one." I heard Fred say as he appeared in front of Clary and I like a wall. I then sat down against the wall again using it for support as Clary looked at me oddly.

"Why? She's You-Know-Who's daughter! She could as well be a spy! We all thought Voldemort didn't have children, but here she is a daughter of the man." Harry said looking around the room at everyone.

"She's also a squib." Mr. Weasley said looking over at Harry.

"A squib?" Harry asked.

"Yes, a squib, and a daughter of an old friend of mine." Mr. Weasley continued.

"But she could just be telling lies!" Harry yelled, anger seeping through him, as he grabbed his forehead with his free hand where his scar was suppose to be. I then felt a burning sensation on my back where my scar was, was Voldemort angry?

"Mommy doesn't lie!" Clary yelled from behind Fred as she poked her head out, and looked at Harry. "Mommy is a nice mommy! You are the one trying to hurt mommy!"

"She's got a point there Harry." George said from the couch as everyone looked at Harry, I still noticed Fred in between Harry and I, like he was some sort of protection.

"Harry dear, why don't you put your wand away, and we'll explain to you what's been happening. Marley is tired I'm sure from all the excitement today and she needs to rest." Mrs. Weasley said as she looked over at Harry, Ron and Hermione appeared next to him as they placed their hands over his closed hand around the wand. He sighed in frustration as he placed his wand back in his pocket. I let out a sigh of relief as well. Well at least that part was over.

"What happened to Georgie!" I heard Clary yell in alarm, as my eyes widened in horror, I didn't get a chance to prepare Clary for this! I looked to see Clary had run over to the couch and by George already.

"Oh didn't you hear Clary? I'm holey now." George replied with a smile as Clary frowned.

"But your missing one of these." She said pointing to her ears. "You're supposed to have two, what happened to the other one?"

"Clary come here." Fred said kindly as she ran back over to where Fred and I were. He leaned in close to her as he whispered in her hear, but I was close enough to hear what he had told her. "You see George wanted a makeover so he didn't to go with the one ear look, we all told him not to get it, but he really wanted it. So just say it looks good, because right now he's afraid everyone hates it." Fred said with a grin. I smiled. That was a pretty nice save, but I can't think of anyone who would really want a one ear look. Clary nodded and smiled.