Oh

I slowly fell unconscious and all I could hear was someone walking back and forth, as if they were frustrated.   I started regaining conciousness but I didn't open my eyes.  I heard a crash on the other side of the room I was in.

"Dammit I'm such an idiot."

Wait, was that...Marshall?

I listened a little more just to make sure my thought was correct. 

"Glob, what am I gonna do now, she's going to hate me when she wakes up." 

I wondered what was going on in his mind.  Why the heck did he kidnap me.  I wanted to see what was really going on so I took the chance and stood up.

"Hey Marshall what's going on he-"

A draft swept by my body and a shiver went from my spine to my toes.  I was naked. 

"MARSHALLS WHAT THE HECK!"

Of course he could only stare. 

"I-I I'm s-s-sorry Fionna I flew you through the desert no one goes through and it was hot and I didn't want you to get overheated." 

"No Marshall I don't care about that anymore, why did you kidnap me!? And uh can I have my clothes back?"

He handed my clothes back to me and turned slightly.  

Marshall POV***************************

What am I going to say to her, I only brought her here to talk to her about how I feel towards her. 

"Hey fionna, you done?  Because I wante-"
I felt a hard slap on the back of my head.  "OW WHAT WAS THAT FOR"

"FOR KIDNAPING ME AND DOING WHATEVER YOU DID TO ME YOU FREAKING PERVERT JUST LEAVE ME ALONE WILL YOU!"

I had brought her across the desert into an old house I had.  She ended up finding her way out.  I can't stop her, she probably hates me forever now.  Okay maybe breaking and entering then intoxicating her wasn't my best plan. 

Fionna POV*****************************

I found the front door and stepped out into the blinding sun when all of a sudden I felt a cold stab in my leg. 

"AHH MY LEG"

The blade of ice pierced my leg but there wasn't any blood anywhere.  I looked closer and the rest of my leg was slowly freezing.  This had to be Ice Queen.

"SHOW YOURSELF YOU NASTY HAG"

"NASTY HAG?!?! HOW COULD YOU, I'M THE MOST BEAUTIFUL LADY IN AAA,  YOU'LL PAY FOR CALLING ME THAT!"

I heard a door opening behind me and sure enough Marshall Lee cradled me in his arms bridal style being extra cautious with my wounded leg.  He had his hat and gloves on so the sun wouldn't burn him.  Without warning he flew us out of the desert back to the tree house where cake was outside calling my name. 

"FIONNA HONEY WHERE WERE YOU, OH MY GLOB WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR LEG BABY?!?!" 

I didn't realize Marshall had put me on the ground and left without a word.  Not that I cared.

"Uh cake can you take me to the candy kingdom, my leg is freezing off I think.  Ice Queen struck it and now it's doing this weird jazz.

"Of course sugar and how did you get back here, no, why were you gone I was worried sick!!!" 

"I'll explain later but just get me to gumball asap."