🎃 HALLOWEEN SPECIAL 🎃

"TAEYONG HYUNG!"

Taeyong jerked awake, falling down from his bed and landing right on his head, groaning in pain.
"Who the FUCK yelled for me!?" He snapped, getting up angrily.

Shotaro ran in, dressed as a pumpkin.
"I'm sorry - but help me please! Haechan forced me into wearing this, I hate it!" The boy cried, and Taeyong almost immediately softened.

"Oh, it was you? You got— Haec— HAECHAN!" He yelled.

"What?! It was fun!" The others voice came from downstairs.

"It's not fun if your band members are suffering!"
"Oh come on It's just a costume -you know what. Fuck you all. MARK HYUNG!"

"NO—"

Shotaro ran downstairs, and Taeyong quickly got dressed, glancing at the time.
Okay, only 6am.
Wait.

6am?!

He ran downstairs aswell, seeing the chaos made in the dorm already.

"WHICH MASTERMIND THOUGHT IT WOULD BE A GOOD IDEA TO GET UP AT FUCKING 6AM AND CAUSE A WRECK OF THE DORM"

All the members immediately pointed to Jungwoo.

"You snitches" He snapped.

"Jungwoo I am going to suffocate you with my own damn hands" Taeyong growled.
"But it was so fun getting them all up! How could I not? And it's Sungchan's and Shotaro's first Halloween with us!"

"Out of all the times you could have picked, you went with 6am"

"Exactly. 6am just hits different, y'know?" Jungwoo smiled sweetly.
Taeyong face-palmed, mumbling something under his breath.

"Okay. Okay. Where's Kun?" He said, watching helplessly as the members went back to their chaotic side.
"Upstairs with Lucas, apparently he got sick so.."
Taeyong's eyebrows furrowed in concern.

"He got sick? Okay.. I'll be back soon, MARK YOU'RE IN CHARGE UNTIL I'M
BACK"

Taeyong raced upstairs and the others turned to Mark, who looked up from his watermelon breakfast.
"What-"

The leader arrived upstairs, going into Lucas's room where he was met with the 6 foot member lying under the covers, shivering while Kun left medicine on his bed side table.
"Lucas? What happened?" He asked gently.

"G-Got sick.." He mumbled.
"On Halloween, that just makes it worse" Kun said sadly, sighing.
"Exactly! On Halloween!" Lucas cried, hiding under the covers.

Taeyong frowned.
"Don't worry, Xuxi. We'll get you healed up in no time, and you'll be bouncing around like usual. Who knows, maybe if you'll feel better later you'll still go on the sweet hunt Johnny prepared" He said.

"I won't, knowing my luck.. I just want to sleep through this day, I don't even care anymore.. "

Kun pouted, and looked at Taeyong.
Taeyong sighed and brought Kun out.

"What should we do with him?"
"Let him heal.. or we could do something else"

Kun whispered something into his ear, and the other nodded. Going downstairs again.

"OKAY LISTEN UP NOW"

The others perked up.

"Lucas is sick. We need to do something to make him better. So we have a plan. I SWEAR. If you dumbasses don't listen to this plan, I am going to disown you"

The others immediately listened to what the leaders had to say, and they agreed on the plan.

As the day passed, Lucas listened to the music and chatter blaring downstairs, wanting to join them but he simply didn't have the strength to.
Halloween would have been his favourite holiday, he loved dressed up and everything of the sorts.
But because he fell sick this year, it shattered him.

It wasn't that deep, but he just loved the holiday so much, that not being able to participate in it made him extremely sad.
A few hours passed, and eventually, the decorations in the house started lighting up.

Once 10pm finally neared, the chatter and magic slowly started getting louder, and the door of Lucas's room slammed open.
He flinched and looked up, seeing all the members dressed in several different costumes.

"Xuxi! Here you are!"

They all somehow managed to pile around his bed, the male shocked on what had just happened.
Xiaojun grabbed a pumpkin headband and forced it onto the boys head.
"Since you were sick, and couldn't do much today... the least we could do is try make you happy. Here, come on! Let's do a group photo and update nctzens! Then we can take you out on a small trick or treat around the neighbourhood!"

Lucas smiled weakly.
"Thank you... really"
Mark lined them up and managed to get all 23 members in the camera.
"Say happy Halloween Nctzens everyone, on 3.. 2.. 1!"

"Happy Halloween NCTZENS!"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Happy Halloween everyone ! I hope you have a great day, even if we're quarantined.
Stay safe, Happy Halloween once again!