Part 17 - the wedding part 1

A/N = HI ALL WELCOME TO THIS CHAPTER I HOPE YOU'LL ALL LIKE IT!
(EDITED)

DRACO'S POV:

Me and Harry have been engaged for a whole year. We have been extremely busy planning everything from the style to the place.

Now was finally the day. I was marrying the man of my dreams and I couldn't wait.

We had decided I'd be in black (representing the male) and Harry would be in white (representing the female).

"Draco can we leave" I heard Harry call from our sitting room. We were going to pick up his godfather and his husband before we went to father's place.

"Yes, yes, I'm coming, I'm coming" I called to him while walking down the stairs. "Number 12 Gimmauld place" Harry said throwing some of the floo powder into the fireplace. When I was finally down stairs. When the fire turned green he walked into the fireplace and was gone.

I mirrored his actions and was suddenly stood in the library of number 12 Gimmauld place. I walked out of the fireplace to be greeted with a hug.

It was always uncomfortable for me when either Sirius (Harry's godfather) or Remus (Sirius' husband) hugged me.

I knew Sirius had been released of all charges a couple of years ago. After he had wrongly been accused of the murder of 12 muggles and one wizard. And well Remus, he was a werewolf. It just scared me sometimes, I knew he was a really good person but who wouldn't be afraid of a werewolf.

"Come on then, we should go" Harry said looking lovingly at me. Merlin I loved that man to pieces.

"Yeah of course" I said and threw some of the floo powder into the fireplace. "Malfoy manor" I said and as the fire turned green I walked into the fireplace and was gone from number 12 Gimmauld place.

HARRY'S POV:

I landed in the library of Sirius' and Remus' house and was immediately pulled into a huge embrace. Soon after Draco walked out of the fireplace. I could see his uncomfortableness when the two men hugged him.

I knew he was a bit afraid of them even though he knew that they were harmless. I smiled softly to my self so nobody could see my smile.

Soon both men had pulled out of the hug and were catching up with me about how I've been. I saw Draco fast in thought in the corner of my eyes.

We talked for maybe 10 minutes and then I suggested we should get going. Draco agreed and hurried into the fireplace and to his dad's home.

I signed a little and gave Sirius and Remus a small apologetic smile. They just smiled knowingly back to me and almost pushed me into the fireplace to use the floo.

I threw the floo powder into the fireplace and said clearly "Malfoy manor." Soon I was gone from the library and appeared in the sitting room of Malfoy manor.

Draco hugged me tightly "I thought you got lost, what took so long" he asked. "I'm fine I just had to say a couple of words to Padfoot before leaving" I said smiling at both the older and younger Malfoy.

Draco sighed and shook his head "you couldn't even tell me" he said. "I didn't get the chance you were gone before I managed to say anything" I said and laughed a little. Soon both Sirius and Remus were stood in the sitting room with us.

"Malfoy" Sirius said and I saw Remus give him a elbow in his back. "Black" Lucius said and i saw Draco do the same to his father. I bit my lip to try and hold back the laughter.

"Why don't you three go into the guest room and get Harry ready" Lucious asked me and the other two men. "Sounds good" Remus said before Sirius could say anything else.

After about 10 minutes of the two other males trying their hardest to make my hair cooperate they gave up. "I'm going to go see if Mr. Malfoy has something to help" Remus said. "Wait I'm not letting you talk to that man alone" Sirius said running after his husband. I smiled slightly and gave a short laugh when they were out the door.

Soon after they were both out the door I heard a knock on the door. "Harry do you have your suit on" I heard Draco call through the door.

"No come in" I called to him still trying to make my hair cooperate. "Hey" he said smiling nervously, "hey, is something wrong" I asked worriedly. "No, no, no, nothing's wrong" he said.

I smiled a little at him "what happened" I questioned knowing him well enough. He looked at me and gave a weak smile.

"Do you ever wonder if this is actually the right thing for us to be doing" he asked and I saw why he was nervous. I was shocked, was he saying he didn't want to marry me now. After being engaged for a whole year. I pulled away from him and looked hurt, I knew I looked hurt I didn't have to see it through a mirror.

"Don't Take this the wrong way, I want to marry you it's just my father, and well, Sirius" he said looking down. "Draco, a wedding isn't about our relatives it's about our love for each other. I don't care what Sirius and you're dad's relationship is. Wether their friends or not. I know that Remus will keep Sirius in check and I know they won't be meeting without us. So you can always keep your dad in check. Of course I'll be by your side helping you the whole time. That is if you still want to marry me" I said a bit hurt.

Draco was tearing up and then he hugged me "of course I still want to marry you" he said sobbing a bit. I smiled a little and kissed him on his head, "now you need to go finish get dressed and I do too. I'll see you at the alter" I said and kissed him gently on the lips.

A/N = HI ALL THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING THIS CHAPTER!! I HOPE YOU LIKED IT! PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT IT!

I LOVE YOU ALL AND I WILL SEE YOU IN MY NEXT CHAPTER! BYE!!!