Lovey Dovey

Iwaizumi Hajime
(

Slightly long)

"(M/n)? Where are you?" Iwaizumi looked around for his lover, he found his boyfriend in their room.

"There you are, what are you up to?" Iwaizumi raised an eyebrow.

"This!!" (M/n) pulled out two matching Godzilla onesies, i swear (M/n) saw Iwaizumi's eyes sparkle.

"So?? Do you like it??"

"I..love it!" Iwaizumi hugged the male "i'm glad!" He giggled, the two wore the onesies and got their laptop.

Even if they watched it about a billion time, they watched to watch Godzilla again, maybe different movies if it sparked their interest.

(M/n) hugged Iwaizumi's muscular arm and smiled "again?" He asked "oh, do you want to watch something else?" Iwaizumi looked at him.

"No no! It's not that" he shook his head "i love watching it"

____________________________

"Hajime-kun" he called "hm?" Iwaizumi paused the movie "rawr i'm godzilla~!" He wore the hood and lightly bit on Iwaizumi's shoulder.

"Ah~! Oh no~ i got bit by godzilla~!" Iwaizumi laid down "ahh~ i'm dead!" He pretended to die.

"Ahaha! I have defeated the all mightly Hajime-kun~!" (M/n) laid on Iwaizumi's chest.

"And now i will eat you~!" (M/n) nibbled on his neck "hey that tickles!" Iwaizumi laughed.

"Nom nom nom!"

"Ah! I am alive! And i shall have my revenge!" Iwaizumi sat up and pinned the male.

"Tickle tickle tickle!" He began to tickle (M/n), he uncontrollably laughed "ahaha! Haji- haa! I admit-defeat- no! Haha!"

"I have tamed the Godzilla!" Iwaizumi kissed (M/n)'s cheek, (M/n) immediately blushed and hit him lightly.

"Hey no fair!" They just laughed and enjoyed their night.

Semi Eita

"Marshmallow~ i love you~" (M/n) snuggled up to him "..yeah Love you too" Semi blushed.

"You~ are~ the cutest~" (M/n) kissed him "no way, you are" he denied, he wrapped his arms on (M/n)'s neck.

"Ehh but you are~ my lovely marshmallow~" he winked.

"You are beautiful~ an angel~ my Marshmallow~ and my cute lover~" he gave him tons of kisses on his face and neck.

"That tickles..~" Semi held on he male more "Marshmallow! Smile more!" (M/n) pulled the ends of his mouth.

"Hey-! Mmh!" He also pulled (M/n)'s cheeks "how do you like that huh!" Semi laughed quietly.

The two fought lovingly and pulled each other's cheeks until one stops "Marshy!" (M/n) giggled "i win!" He sat on Semi's back.