Chapter 11 :

Finn’s POV –

It has been exactly one week since Emma and I have become official.

Everything was going great. Then what was the problem? Something was bothering me.

Oh that’s right.

In about a week it’s going to be Emma’s birthday.

Her birthday was at the end of the year, so she was the last one in our group of friends to turn 17.

And you’re probably wondering what I got her?

Nothing.

You know why? Cause I don’t know what to get her.

I am a terrible boyfriend.

BREATHE. BREATHE.

Just ask one of the girl’s for help. It’ll be fine.

I picked up my phone and dialed Sophie’s number. I waited for her to pick up, and she finally did.

“HEEELLOO?!” Sophie yelled through the phone.

“Woah. Hey Soph. Are you busy right now?”

“I’m with Anne right now, why?” she asked.

“I was wondering if you girls can help me with Emma’s birthday present?”

“Yeah! That’s not a problem, come meet us at the Starbucks on Oxford Street.”

I met up with Anne and Sophie 15 minutes after our phone call. They were sitting on the couches by the merchandise shelf.

Anne caught my eye and waved me over. I hugged both of them and made our way out to the shops.

“Okay so what did you have in mind?” asked Anne.

“I don’t know.”

“Did she give hints of anything she might want?” asked Sophie.

“No… I don’t think so …”

“Okay, well we can walk around and you can pick up some stuff and we’ll tell you if she’ll like it or not.” Sophie said.

We walked around Top Shop, River Island, Forever 21, Jack Wills and a bunch of other stores. And we found nothing …

We took a seat by the fountain. The girls said they needed to use the restroom and left to a nearby café. I looked at the stores around the area and this little jewelry store caught my eye.

I walked over to the store; the shop looked very cute. The accessories didn’t look too expensive or cheap. I took a look around and this little flower pendant necklace caught my eye. The flower was a peach colour and it was crystal like. I picked it up, the pendant sparkled as the light shone on it, I quickly purchased the necklace and made my way back to the fountain.

A few minutes later, the girls returned.

“So what are we going to do?” Anne said, “We couldn’t help you find a gift for Emma.”

“Oh but I did find something.”

“What did you find?!” Sophie asked excitedly

“Not telling.” I smirked, “You’ll just have to see.”

--

We left to our separate ways. I finally got home and fell onto my bed. Ahh it’s been a long day. I took off my coat and threw it onto my chair. I placed the little jewelry box on my desk and took out a little piece of pink paper and cut it into a little heart.

On the slip of paper, I wrote down a birthday message and signed it. I placed the piece of paper inside the jewelry box.

I went back to lie on my bed and snuggled up in my blankets. Moving around a couple of times, I finally felt comfortable and started to drift off. I quickly feel asleep and the sound of my breathing filled the room. 

-------------------------------------------------------

[A/N]: sorry for such a short chapter , didn't have much time to write it this week so this chapter is just a filler . I hope you guys like it , keep reading and voting thank you ! 

woooooooo almost 3000 views ! thank you all so much ! <3