dave

They flung the door open and was immediately starstruck at the state of the room. Falling out of a closet were too many swords to count, some puppets hanging out of air vents and under a desk. Assorted movie posters covered white stained walls.

"Oh hey (y/n) wassup" Dave said as he looked up from his phone, his dirty blond hair sticking up everywhere. (y/n) sat down on the edge of the bed and fluffed up his hair making it messier than before.
"I'm sitting on a bed in a insane persons house."
"Haha real funny, (y/n)"
"Your brother seems really cool, I met him at the door."
"Fucking Bro," Dave mumbles "YEa hes cool and all."
"Was that a voice crack mr cool guy?" (y/n) punched him in the arm.
"Wha- n-no! Shut the fuck up!"
"Aww mr cool guy lost his cool!"
"Fuck off (y/n)!" Dave punched them in the arm, he got up off the bed. Then gave them his hand to help them up.
"So watchu wanna do dickface?" They joked.
"Whatever. I'm just bored and pissed I have to make my super sexy, totally real,  model girlfriend leave." He chuckled
"Yeah right! What, is she hiding under the bed?"
"Yeah definitely."
They rolled their eyes and looked under his bed. Holy shit. If his room was a mess under his bed was like a hurricane had hit.

There was empty apple juice bottles and doritos packets piled right up to his mattress.
"Holy shit Dave! Do you ever clean?" He lightly nudged them over and sat on their chest. His rough finger tips grabbing their wrists. They squeaked and tried to get him off.
"No, (y/n), I don't. Why don't you clean for me?"
"Frankly Davey, Theres probably dead things under your bed from the smell. Also I'd appreciate it if you'd let me up." The blond haired male then let out a yawn and moved so his bed rested on their chest.
"Hmm. No I'm too tired."
"Fucking hell David. If you want me to even think about cleaning I'd like to be let up." He chuckled and got up.
"Dude don't worry about cleaning! I'm joking. Bro would probably kill me if I made our attractive guest do the cleaning." (Y/n) giggled.
"Ok, I'll be back, I'm going to get something to eat."

(Y/n) walked into the kitchen, they could feel Bro's eyes following them. (Y/n) opened the fridge but then suddenly they weren't at the fridge anymore? They looked over just in time to see a pile of assorted weapons spill out of the fridge.
"Are you ok dal'?"
"Y-yeah- What the fuck just happened?" It took them a minute to realise they were wrapped in the older Striders' arms.
"Don't worry you're safe now. The fridge is a bloody death trap."
"Oh. Uh can you put me down?"
"Shit! Sorry" He softly placed them down on the ground. "What were you looking for?"
"Something to eat."
"Go get Dave. I'll order pizza, what do you want?"
"(insert pizza type here (p/t))." They turned and went back down the hall to get Dave.

"Yo Davey, your Bro is getting pizza what do you want?" They shut the door behind them and flopped onto the Strider's stomach.
"Fuck, uhhhh. Cheese?" He fingers instantly tangles themselves into their (h/l) (h/c) hair. (Y/n) looked up. Their eyes meeting. Slowly they both leaned in, their lips almost connecting. Suddenly the door was flung open and there stood Bro.
"Wow lil man"

A/N so most of this was written by @m0nster.child !!! thanki sam for helping me :) anyways,,, please enjoy the slow burn of them not getting together straight away. Also i'm so sorry for poor grammar n shit,, i am smooth brain