35. RELEASE - ✭LUKE✭

After a decent amount of foreplay, most of which we hadn't done in years, Malyssa is standing at the edge of the bed looking down at me. The way she's looking at me right now, that strong, dominant look makes me shiver from head to toe. I don't think I've ever missed something so much as I've missed this. Malyssa hasn't been this way with me in the bedroom for years. I mean, yes, we've had sex since we've been back together, whatever back together even means, but not this kind of sex. Not where she's taken complete control.

I feel her fingers slide in and out of me, coating my insides with lubricant. She puts more on the device that's strapped onto her. She's the sexiest female in the universe right now. Her perfect tits, each a good handful in size, are naked, as is the rest of her. Her long, nearly-black hair is hanging straight and loose on either side of each of her round breasts. Her blue eyes find mine before I watch her abdomen tighten as she begins to ease into me.

I let out a deep groan as I gradually stretch to accommodate the size of the intrusion. It's not too big but it's definitely more than I'd taken in recent times, well, beside taking Denver. That occasion was nearly five weeks ago now. The only other thing he and I have done sexually is oral sex. I've realized that Denver will most likely end up being the first of everything in the male and male department. If I'm truthful about it, I really don't mind it being him at all.

"Are you okay?" She asks once she's penetrated me nearly all the way. I nod and a devilish look plays in her eyes. "Do you like that?" She gives me a harsh thrust that makes my cry out into the room. The mixture of pain and pleasure as she quickens her pace is turning me on so much.

"Fuck yes, Malyssa." Her eyes glare down to me, piercing me to the mattress. "Mistress. You feel so good, Mistress." She wouldn't say that's what she wanted me to call her but it's what she wanted. To be quite frank, I'd missed calling her it. I'd missed this. "Oh fuck!" She's thrusting even harder, her tits bouncing up and down as her abdominal muscles flex with every single thrust.

"Grab yourself," she commands me and I love the tone. That forceful sound telling me what to do is the sexiest fucking thing to me. "That's it. Fuck you're so hot." She's watching me intensely, fiercely as I work myself in my hand. My eyes flutter into the back of my head as I begin to succumb to the art she makes of being taken.

"Oh!" I feel my jaw go slack as she hits just the right spot. "Fffuuu!" I cant even complete the word as she fucks me perfectly. I'm going to be so sore after this, deliciously fucking sore.

"You like that?" All I can do is moan in response. "That's right, Luke, take it." I pump myself harder in my hand as she begins to say the filthiest things to me. She tells me to take it. She calls me her submissive bitch. For fuck's sake, there is no denying any of that in this moment. I am whatever she wants me to be. I'll do whatever she says.

Her nails drag up and down my thighs, nearly cutting through the skin. She places a firm slap on my ass, the same one she's currently buried inside and the loud moan that escapes me is one of the wildest sounds I can ever remember making. She's asking me if I want to come. She asks me if I'm there and good god I am. I am going to explode at any second.

"Yyyyeeeeesss." The word barely leaves my lips because I am out of fucking control. All these feelings and sensations are making me want to combust. The moment she commands it is the exact moment I do. The way my body responds to this woman is ridiculous. "Fuuuuuck!" I scream out as I begin spurting my own hot fluid all over my abdomen. I feel like my orgasm is never going to end. I feel like it goes on forever. The moment I come down, and my breathing begins to come out at a regular pace, I look at her.

"You're so fucking sexy." She says to me as she slowly removes the strap-on from inside me. "You're the sexiest thing." I wince slightly once she completely removes herself. I let my legs fall haphazardly to the side and Malyssa give my ass a hard swat. "It's been years since we've done that together."

I blow out a long breath before saying, "yes, it has." I study her as she unbuckles the device, taking it off until she's completely naked. "You're so beautiful, Mistress." I emphasized the word, hoping she'd catch the meaning behind it. I've missed her in this way, this dominant way and I forgive her for everything that's happened.

"Here," she passes me a few tissues so I can pick up my mess.

"Mal?" I asked when I sensed something a bit off.

"Yes?" Her eyes hold mine for a moment before she snatches the tissues from me.

"What's wrong?" She tosses my mess in the toilet in the bathroom and I know this because I hear it flush.

"There's nothing wrong." She gets on top of the bed and lays beside me. "Nothing wrong at all."

"Then why do you look like there is?"

"I've just missed you, Luke." She reaches out and tenderly touches my face. "It's different with you. Being with you makes me feel completely different."

I smile at her softly because I completely understand. "I know what you mean. I feel the same way." And it's true. No other woman can make me feel what Mal does. No other woman knows the side of me she does and no one ever will. I don't have to hide my desires from her.

"You know," I hear Denver's deep voice behind me, "that was some of the sexiest shit I have ever seen in my entire life." I close my eyes and shake my head. Not just Malyssa but Denver. No one will ever know me or get me quite like these two do.

"How long were you watching?" I can't help but ask.

"Just this last part here but it was long enough to know that I want to be apart of it the next go around." I cock my head over my shoulder and look at him with a sigh. "What? I'd only make it more fun."

"He makes a good point," Malyssa states from directly in front of me.

"I know."

✩✩✩

"I don't know how I feel about this." Denver tests the collar around his neck. For some reason seeing him with it around his neck turns me on exponentially. "This isn't right." He does make a point. Seeing it on his dominant self is a bit odd even if it's hot.

I shrug and say, "it's always felt right to me." It always has. The only time it didn't was when Mal had taken it off of me. That's when it felt wrong. Taking it off and sleeping with other women in only a dominant way wasn't as fulfilling either. All of my sides are satiated between the two of them now.

"Well yeah," Denver rolls his neck again, "the dynamic of the relationship between the two of you is completely different." He looks at Mal and says, "it's going to hardly be believable. I don't come off as a sub in any way, shape, or form."

"Why do you say that? You could if you wanted to." Malyssa cocks a brow at him. "It's because you don't want to submit, isn't it?" His eyes darken. "You really don't, do you?"

"No, I really don't. I think this," he unfastens the metal from around his neck, "belongs on you." He begins to try and put it on her but she jerks away. "Now who's the one who doesn't want to submit, huh?" She glares at him. "Look at it this way," his hands drop, still holding onto the collar as he continues, "they'll recognize either of you way before they'll recognize me. They aren't familiar with me." He's talking about the security at the club and he's not wrong. I understood why Mal wanted to be the lead but Denver is right.

"Mal, they'll be more apt to recognize you if you lead." She looks at me with scared eyes. She's scared to put that around her neck. "It's just for a little while." I look at the bed, the one that has an array of them on it and pick up a very slim piece of metal. It's very similar to the collar I have around mine. It's not as bulky as the one Denver had tried to put on her. "Here," I hold it out to her and she slowly takes it out of my hand. "That's better, isn't it?"

"Yes." She doesn't say anything else as she slowly fastens it around her throat. There's a hungry look in Denver's eyes as he looks back and forth between the two of us.

"I think we should have a little practice before we go and try this thing." I can't help the small smirk that plays upon my lips. "Baby," he reaches out and caresses the metal around Mal's neck softly, "just for today and tonight." She nods and his eyes are sparkling at her. Getting Mal to agree to submitting was nearly impossible. Nearly. But she'd agreed to for him, for us.