Chapter 32- Revengers

Warnings: None.

2017, Sakaar.

No one's POV:

Destiny stayed close to Bruce as to not lose him in the massive parade and searched the chaotic scene around her for her brother.

"No no no... this is bad." She muttered frantically.

Bruce looked around as well and eventually spotted Thor, who was able to join the two again and they continued getting dragged through until they managed to go into another alleyway.

"This is bad." Destiny said to her brother and her friend.

Though when she turned to Bruce, she and Thor realized that Bruce wasn't with them. The siblings took off back into the parade.

"Banner?" Destiny called out, trying not to shout too loud and draw attention.

When Thor and Destiny finally managed to catch up to their friend, they were confronted by what looked like a massive alien scrapper. Thor stepped in front of it, acting all tough before the alien creature was suddenly knocked out, and standing right behind it was none other than Valkyrie.

"Hi." Thor said.

"Hi." Valkyrie replied.

"I was gonna do that."

"Yeah, well I did it first."

"That's good. What are you doing here?" Thor then asked.

"What are you doing here? I thought you two were leaving." Valkyrie asked him, not answering his question.

"We got sidetracked."

Valkyrie turned to Destiny and then back to Thor, noticing what they had on their heads.

"What's with the..."

"They're our disguises." Thor was quick to explain.

"But I can see your faces." Valkyrie pointed out.

"Not when we do this, you can't." Thor said, covering his own face.

Valkyrie turned to walk away, and motioned for the trio to follow her, which they did.

"What are those things on her eyes? Are those the people that she's killed?" Bruce asked Thor and Destiny. "She's so beautiful and strong."

"Who's this guy?" Valkyrie asked them after leading them into a Sakaarian apartment.

"He's a friend." Destiny stated.

"Who? Me? I'm Bruce." Bruce said.

Valkyrie led them further through the hallway before turning to them once more.

"Look, I've spent years in a haze, trying to forget my past. Sakaar seemed like the best place to drink, forget and to die one day." She began.

"I was thinking that you drink too much and it was probably going to kill you." Destiny commented.

"I don't plan to stop drinking, but I don't want to forget. I can't turn away anymore. So, if I'm gonna die, well... it may as well be driving my sword through the heart of that murderous hag." Valkyrie continued. "I'm saying I want to be on the team. Has it got a name?"

"Yeah it's called the..." Destiny said, thinking of a name.

"The Revengers." Thor finished.

"Revengers?" Valkyrie asked.

"Yes. Because I'm getting revenge, she's getting revenge..." Thor said while pointing to Destiny. "You're getting revenge.."

He turned to Bruce.