Part 17

NOTE: 3DAYS TO GO for handsome hunks HARSHAD CHOPDA'S BIRTHDAY.

#3daystogo #birthdaymonth
.

.===================================..

Zoya was heading towards her office to submit the resignation letter. She saw someone that made her stop the car. She opened the door of the car moving closer with a skeptical eye. Her eyes instantly got wide as she recognized who it was.

Zoya- Ganga Aunty, hi...... How are you here?

Ganga got shocked looking at Zoya.

Ganga- ohh hi, Zoya. Actually, I just came here for some work.

Zoya- Aunty, you could have called me. I could have picked you from the airport.

Ganga looked down- No, no. I came here a few days ago. And Aman came to pick me from the airport........... Thank you so much, Zoya for taking care of my son.

Zoya looked in shock- what? Aman came to pick you. Where are you living now?

Ganga hesitated- With Aman, in his house. I have seen a girl for him.

Zoya (just to confirm her lie)- Ohh, with him. How is he now? I guess he was having fever.

Ganga- yes, I came to buy some medicines. He is not well. The fever is not decreasing at all...we will meet soon. Ok...Bye

She left in a hurry and Zoya was watching her till she was out of her sight

Zoya- Why did she lie to me? She was so scared.......... I think still I should check once.

She went to his house it was locked. She went to his restaurant, the worker said he is not here yet.

Zoya- Aman, why are you doing this? This will increase the doubt even more.

She leaves after getting a call from the office.

******************

In-office (2 pm)

Zoya enters in Aditya's cabin and slides the letter in his desk looking down.

Aditya- what is this? And why are you late?

Zoya- It is a resignation letter.

Aditya stood up in shock- what?

Zoya- I want to resign.

Aditya- Is it because of yesterday? Zoya.....look at me. Zoya.....

She backed as soon as she sensed him coming towards her. She looked up slowly, her eyes focused on his injured hand.

Zoya said with concern- what happened to your hand?

Aditya- come.....( he took Zoya to the sofa and made her sit)

Aditya- Zoya, why are you resigning?

Zoya- I got another job offer. (Her eyes were stuck in his hand. It had a long cut)

Aditya- Zoya, I know that's not the reason. Zoya, look at me.

He cupped her chin making her skin tingle. She took a long breath.

Aditya- Zoya, did I tell you, I need an answer now. (She nods in a no) so?? I respect your every decision. You look weak. Don't stress yourself again. it's alright. But due to this, I don't want to lose my friend. And you are an awesome friend. Ok???