𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖜𝖔-𝕾𝖍𝖆𝖗𝖊𝖉 𝖓𝖔𝖙𝖊𝖘

Later in the day as promised Thorn made her way down to the hospital wing to deliver Remus his work

Later in the day as promised Thorn made her way down to the hospital wing to deliver Remus his work. It was new to Thorn of course she new who Remus was and had even spoken to him on a few actions but in the last few weeks she'd seen the boy more than she had her past five years at Hogwarts. It was strange how that had instantly just started bantering and flowing and Thorn wasn't mad at it but they were completely opposites. She like music, he like books. He like peace and quiet, she was the loudest in the room. They had many differences the biggest being her a half vampire and him a werewolf, there were natural born enemies but of course neither of them new what the other was.
As the girl made her way into the hospital wing the ever so familiar chatter and laughter of the marauders mad it's self clear in the room.

Thorn p.o.v
"Hello again boys" I made myself know as the boys heads snapped towards me.
"Why exactly are you back again McKnight?" James ask in a bitchy tone causing me to role my eyes and the smallest among the group to let out a chuckle.
" well Potter I simply couldn't get enough off Remus here, he's quite good company if you know what I mean" I stated as the boys jaws fell slack I'm shock.
" no way Remus what were you up to when we left get a quick shag in" Sirius black asked amusement propionate on his face as Remus' checks flushed.
"Grow up Black I was joking,I've got your history of magic work Loppy professor Binns told me to go through it with you but that's up to you because the man tells us the same thing every lesson." I explained to the pale boy.
"That would be great maybe around seven tonight in the common room I'll be out the hospital wing by then" he asked a small blush tinting his cheeks.
"It's a date" I told him before walking away, only to here the boys mocking the poor Lupin boy.

———

Thorn p.o.v
i walked down to the common room from the girls dorm see Remus sat on the sofa in front of the fireplace with lots of books and parchment spread across the coffee table.
"hi" i exclaimed as his head whipped round a bright smile on his face.
"hi, sorry i already started i hope you don't mind"he stated
"no not at all so where are you up to" i asked while sitting down.
"ok so i got up to the goblin rebellion of 1612 but i can remember why they revolted" he said curiosity.
" oh well basically the goblins rebellion was due to the discrimination and prejudice put on goblins from the wizard community it was also followed by more rebellions from spices such as vampire, centaurs and werewolves but those aren't as widely documented" i told him but as i turned instead of finding remus writing down the information he stared at me in awe.
"how do you know all that you didn't even look at your notes?" he asked shocked.
"oh well story's pasted down from my family." I told him but in reality my grandmother had lived through the revolutions and my grandfather even fought in the vampires revolution in 1673 but he didn't need to know that.
As time went on remus and thorn finally finished both there essays Thorn could hear remus' stomach rumbling.
" hey remus you hungry?" i asked curiously
" oh a bit i was still in the hospital wing during dinner but it's fine" he explained.
"right come on" i told him while getting up.
"where are we going?" he asked.
"down to the kitchen because your clearly hungry and you can't go to bed on a empty stomach can you" i pulled him up and he began trailing behind me.
"Thorn it's past curfew we can't go out what if we get caught" he exclaimed.
"come on Lupin live a little what's life without risk" i said while tugging him along.
"fine but just be quick"

3rd person p.o.v
so they made there way down to the school's kitchen and picked up a lot of snacks and began to make there way back to the common room. As they reared the stairs leading towards the common room remus slightly stumbled and dropped one of the small cupcakes of his plate. This causes an obnoxious laughter to come from thorn which prompted one from remus, as the laughter continued a loud shout came from behind the pair.
"lupin, McKnight what are you doing out of your dorms at this hour" the voice of no other than professor McGonagall shouted catching the two fifth years off guard.
"well professor you see i hadn't eaten anything and i..." remus began to explain but was cut off by Thorn,
"look none of this is remus' fault i was hungry and wanted to go to the kitchens, i made him come he didn't even want to so don't punish him" the girl told the professor yet a sturn expression still held on her face.
"That may be the case miss Mcknight but that doesn't excuse you both being out of bed, you will both serve a detention tomorrow night after dinner in my office, now i suggest you both go to bed immediately" the stern woman exclaimed before continuing her way around the castle.
"shit, sorry" thorn told the boy.
"it's fine honestly james and sirius get me in way more trouble anyway" he told her sincerely.
The two made their way back to the common room in a comfortable silence. When they finally made there way to the bottom of the stairs they looked at each other before saying goodnight.
"so I guess i'll see you tomorrow then" Thorn said.
"yep 5 o'clock do you maybe want to walk together after dinner" he asked kindly.
"yeah of course that's great anyway goodnight remus" she said as she began walking up the stairs to her dorm.
"night" he shouted before he made his way to his.
Both teens finally made it to their room as tired looks cane from both set of roommates and they new immediately there would be questions in the morning.

—————
this hasn't been prof read yet but gang shit x