"Mum, I'm dating Taylor Swift"

Taylor and Joe were dating for 3 months now and you can tell they had the best time together. They knew it was the right time to tell his parents. Joe already met her parents a few weeks ago. And they loved him. They decided to go to London so she could meet his parents for the first time. They had no idea who she was they just knew that Joe had an American girlfriend.

-------------
London 4 pm

After arriving at the airport in London they put their luggage in the car and drove to Joe's place. They could stay at her place but his place was nearer.

"My parents are expecting us for dinner at 6pm", he said sitting on the bed.

Taylor was constantly changing her outfit because she wanted it to be perfect. She wanted to make a good first impression.

"I'm so nervous. Like how are they going to react when they find out?"

"You need to relax, honey. They will react very chill."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah", he said and smiled at her.

She smiled back and finally choose an outfit. A nice black knee long dress and her hair in a ponytail.

"You look hot, babe."

"Oh thanks", she said slightly blushing.

Joe was wearing a blue Tom Ford suit. Blue really suits him.

"Wow, are ready to go, handsome?" she teased him.

"Let's go", he gave her a cheeky smile and grabbed the keys. His parents lived in a small house with a beautiful garden in the back.

-------------
They were early when they arrived it was 5:40 pm. Her heart was beating faster as Joe was about to knock on the door. He noticed that she was nervous and squeezed her hand a bit to calm her down. He look at her gave her a soft kiss and said "No need to be nervous, babe. They'll love you".

A good looking man opened the door. It was Richard, his dad.
"Hey you two." He stepped aside so they can enter the house. "Come on in, it's freezing outside." Joe helped Taylor out of her jacket and put his and her jacket on the wardrobe. Richard shook hands with his son and Taylor.

"Hi I'm Taylor."

"I'm Richard, Joseph's dad. Nice to meet you."

"So nice to meet you too."

Richard went straight to the kitchen where, Joe's mom, Elizabeth, was still cooking dinner.

Taylor faced Joe with a cheeky smile and said "Let's go. Joseph." He chuckled.

They followed Richard into the kitchen. When they entered the room Shake it off was blasting in the radio and Elizabeth was singing along:
'My ex man brought his new girlfriend, she's like OMG but I'm just gonna shake'.
Taylor was smiling to herself and Joe chuckled a bit. Elizabeth immediately interrupted cooking and turned down the volume when she saw a beautiful blonde girl holding her son's hand. She went over to Taylor and hugged her.

"Hi, I'm Taylor. I'm so happy to finally meet you."

"Hey I'm Elizabeth. I'm so glad to finally meet you too. You look adorable. Joe talks about you all the time. He really...."

"Mum.. Please", he interrupted her and blushed slightly when Taylor giggled and looked at him.

"Thank you so much. I appreciate that. It smells really delicious. "

"Oh thanks, dear. And Joe my beloved son. Good looking as always."

"Agree", Talyor whispered into his ear and gave him a cute little smile.

Elizabeth looked at them and said "It will still take about 20 minutes until the dinner is ready. Would you might take your girlfriend for a walk and show her the village. Taylor, you have to see the park five minutes away it's such a beautiful place."

"And it's quite romantic, too", Richard interrupted the talk and winked at his son. Joe blushed and Taylor giggled a bit.

"Thank you for the offer but I can't", she felt a bit uncomfortable denying the suggestion.

"What no, don't be silly. It's such a beautiful place you would really miss out on something."

"No seriously, I can't", she replied.

"Well, okay then. Please take a seat. What would you like to drink? We have some wine, tea or water?"

-------------
When Dinner was done Richard and Elizabeth joined them at the table.

"So, when will Patrick be here?", Joe asked.

"Oh he sould be here any minute",his father said.

Taylor was feeling very comfortable around them. They are so friendly and caring.

"What are you doing for living?" Elizabeth was wondering.

"Oh, uhmm...", she looked at Joe shocked with a bit of confusion but still there was relief because they didn't know who she was. She could talk with them without them knowing she was a global superstar,
"I think they don't know", he whisperes in her ear. "I'm.... a singer," she continued.

"Oh really, wow, that's awesome. What kind of music do you do?"

"Well, I started out in country but know I sing pop music."

She looked at Joe, he took her hand and smiled at her.

Richard was about to ask something when Patrick, Joe's little brother, entered the room. Totally in shock.

"Holy, crap"

"Patrick, watch your words. Please."

"How can you all be so calm when TAYLOR SWIFT IS HERE!!!"

Taylor and Joe both chuckled about his reaction. His parents looked at each other with confusion.

"Mum, Dad. This is Taylor my girlfriend. You might know her as Taylor Swift. She's a ten-time Grammy winner and a global superstar. Mum, she was the one singing the song in the radio you were singing along to and I really really adore her."

He turned his had to kiss her on the cheek.
His parents were in shook when they found out who was sitting at the table.

"Bloody hell!", Elizabeth shouted in surprise. They all looked at her and laughed about her reaction.

_______________________________________
The End
_______________________________________
I'm not a native speaker so I'm sorry for all grammar mistakes and also for my British "slang" when I used it wrong. But still hope you had fun reading. Let me know what you think in the comments.