3 ♡

"If love really comes to me some day
I might just cry"

Chaewon POV
I ran out the bathroom and went to the  Library and started crying I guess jiwoo and Sooyoung saw because they went to the library to look for me "chae what happened we saw you run out the bathroom " Sooyoung said "The girl was kissing Heejin " I mumbled still crying "oh so you do like the girl " did not anymore "I said "can I have some time alone" I said now that jiwoo and Sooyoung has left I continue to cry even more I heard a soft voice say what's wrong? I looked up to see a girl with purple hair she sat next to me "I saw my crush kiss someone that just it it's ok I don't like them anymore tho" "it happens every time "the girl  purple hair said  "By the way what's your name mine is park Chaewon but you can call me chae" The purple haired girl said "My name is Choi Yerim but you can call me Yerim"  suddenly I felt Yerim hug me and say "We should go class "  I nodded my head and we went to class.
------
Hyejoo POV
HEEJIN! I yelled for the last time I don't like you" I left the bathroom feeling guilty because Chaewon came in I tried to follow her she went to the library but Jiwoo and Sooyoung won't let me in and told me to stay away I wanted to tell Huyunjin but she wouldn't believe me.When jiwoo and Sooyoung left I tried to go in but when I got in I saw Chaewon hugging my friend Yerim holding my tears I went to class.The class I had with Yerim and Chaewon they sat together and only talked to each other . Did Chaewon like Yerim but I like Chaewon. I had to  apologize.

Sorry if there spell Errors
Hope you like this short chapter 💖

Sorry if there spell ErrorsHope you like this short chapter 💖