prologe

As the night wore on a strange bright light shone through the night of the winter solstice in a small hidden village of witches, spoke a melodious voice. As the darkest night meets the sun, a child will be born with hair as white as the snow, with eyes as blue as the clearest sea, born to a bloodline with magic of light she will live a very hard life but will find love with a wolf, only then will magic and wolves be united and the supernatural will leave this world for another to live in peace and harmony with her bloodline as queen, only then will the darkness be purified, and light will always run freely. And with that, the light dimmed till it was no more and those witches that day spread the tale till it was labeled a prophecy by the elders, and when the witches figured out that the only family with light powers were the Evans, the witches in Evan's family all swore to always love and care for their children. Not realizing that in 135 years a woman of their bloodline will give birth to the chosen savior and when she noticed the magic in the girl she will resent her child seeing as the woman had no magic herself, and she would abuse the savior and the children she had after her, and that the bloodline would end up cursed until the savior can save her own life and those who come after.

Meanwhile, in a village of werewolves called bluebell on the same night as the witches a prophecy would be made to them as well. As the darkest night meets the sun a child will be born with hair as dark as the night sky, and eyes as green as emeralds, an alpha in a time where mates and skills are all that's left of the once mighty werewolves of the village, two children will meet one with hair as white as snow the other hair as dark as the night sky, they will mate and love each other forever, only when these two meet and defeat the darkness will magic and wolves be united and the supernatural will leave this world for another where they will live in peace forever more. When the wolves heard the prophecy, they looked to their alpha who had been writing the prophecy down as the voice spoke, he was silent, only able to think about the child with his blood being the savior of the supernatural. The alpha then brought the prophecy to the elders who upon reading it ignored it, stating that the witches had gotten something similar and that they thought it was just a joke played by the witches but the alpha wasn't sure and so he took the prophecy and made it a tradition that when the paper holding it got old they were to rewrite it word for word and to never forget that their saviors were real. Both prophecies stayed within archives for safekeeping but both families as they grew learned the prophecies and by the time they passed on they could recite them by heart. Once a year the witches and those village wolves would bring the prophecies out of the archives and put them on display for the people to read, they had a whole festival on the winter solstice to celebrate the coming of their saviors, but they never learned of the other festival, they knew of each others prophecy but when the Evan's left the witch village for the human world, the Evans started to lose their magic till one day the magic just showed up in a few family members. And that's where Holly's story begins.

On the winter solstice in the year 2000 a baby girl is born while the snow is falling outside the parent's windows. The parents are a man named Felix Evans nee Charles and a woman known as Cecilia Evans, as they look at their newborn daughter one looks on in awe as the baby seemed to glow with an ethereal light while the other looked on with envy and anger. The child as she looked at them with pure winder in her eyes had no idea of the anger her mother felt when she looked at her, not knowing the hardships that she would face growing up only having her grandmother and father until an incident that changed the family's lives forever more. The grandmother looked on knowing that the saviors the prophecy spoke of had come to pass. As she looked at her sweet granddaughter she swore that she would always love and protect Holly even if it cost her her magic and life. Now Felix as he held his newborn daughter stroked her hair as she smiled at him and the wintery and light aura swirled around his sweet little girl he smiled as he remembered the prophecy that his mother in law had had told him about, and he remembered the stories of the prophecy that the other witches had spoken about when the visited, he knew that his baby was the chosen one and swore to protect her to the best of his abilities, unknowingly sealing his fate of becoming the first wizard of the Evan's family and his disappearance and torture before his little girl would turn 7 years of age, leading to hispreciouss baby to be cursed, all he knew was that in that moment he never wanted to let go of her, he smiled with tears flowing down his cheeks as he thought of his little girls future with he future mate, he thought about the hardships she would face and all he hoped was that he would be there. But as his smile faded he knew that he would be, but he swore that he would be there for the big moments, such as when she takes her first steps, when she first smiles, when she rides her first bike ,when she discovers her magic. Felix knew that his wife wouldn't treat her well but he swore he would be there through it all,through every milestone she made he would be right there cheering her on. As the mother looked at her child as she glowed she knew, she just knew that her daughter had magic, and as the first child in theEvanss family being born with white hair and sea blue eyes Cecelia knew that her baby was the child that the prophecy spoke of, the prophecy that she heard every year during the festival that her family travels to go to in the witch village. Cecilia knew that her daughter would go through a tough time because of her but she didn't care at that moment there was a glow from Cecelia eyes and in that moment she forgot everything having to do with the prophecy, but not magic oh she still knew that her daughter possessed magic and she was jealous. And as her husband held her daughter she swore that as long as she lived her daughter would not love happily if it was the last thing she ever did, her daughter would live miserably.

The same year as the little savior was born a small 4-year-old boy suddenly glowed, all of the wolves around him gasped in shock as they knew that the saviors had been found. For generation's the alpha families were born with black hair and green eyes so when the little boy was born and they saw his looks they suspected but never put it to the test until now, this little boy was their savior and they cheered. The little boy was confused, why were they cheering, and as the father sat down with his and explained that it was a sign that the boy's mate had been born the child smiled before cheering himself and running off to go tell his friends, and as the father looked on smiling knowing that the town of bluebell was going to be in good hands no matter what happened in the future.

If only these children knew of the hardships they would have to face to be together. If only they knew of the danger that they were going to face in the future. But for now, they could rest for they had their loved ones around them, and no matter what they went through their loved ones would always be there through the good times and the bad they would be there. And as the sun set on that important day those children would smile their eyes glittering in the light and even if one was a baby it almost seemed as if she looked towards bluebell where her mate was awaiting her arrival.