✩ welcoming ball

the royal family of the fourth kingdom welcomes you to the first ball of the selection. a ball gown or suit is required as it is a formal event. enjoy the music, drinks, food, and company while you're at the ball. this is your first chance to meet the prince so make sure you leave a lasting impression on him! he's known to be a little forgetful when it comes to meeting new people...
along with the royal family, the foreign family of arendelle will be attending the ball as their second born is participating in the selection and their second born is to be wed to princess adelaide. building relationships with the prince should be a priority but make sure to meet another royal, they may influence the princes opinions on the selected. prince noah has a very strong connection with his mother so it would be unfortunate to start off on the wrong foot with her.
the ball will be hosted in the ballroom and the rest of the palace will be restricted for the night. and remember reporters are always watching...don't think any trouble caused at the ball won't appear in the news. the reporters are rather nosy but they get their jobs done.
there will be a main chain but don't forget to talk to some of the royals privately so you can get to know them better!

-available royals for the ball-

prince noah ~ @me

princess adelaide ~ @Fern_Cloud

queen anna ~ @clgermany

queen snow ~ _fallingstars_hearts

princess elsa ~ Fanvergent5