Ship- Eric (Divergent)

This one is for: @Saana99

WARNING:This chapter contains explicit sexual content and should be read at one's own risk. Viewer discretion is advised.

THE GYM

After gaining some free time during training, I decided to head up to the gym that nobody knew about so I could workout alone. It was actually Eric's weight room, but he was always too busy to use it. And since I'm so great at picking locks, I figured I might as well go up there.

The Bobby pin that had previously rested in my hair was now serving a more useful purpose as I glanced down each end of the hallway, making sure nobody was there to witness my break in. The door clicked and I rushed inside, closing it behind me.

The room was untouched, with numerous exercise machines and weight benches sitting in their respectable places. I removed my combat boots and left them by the door before I crossed the grey mats and stepped in front of a large, worn punching bag. The fact that it was white showed just how much time Eric spent in front of it. The blood stains were scattered here and there, and they gave me chills. My mind wandered to picture him, shirtless and sweaty as he took his anger out on it. He was a dangerous man given the right sircumstances.

Being a Dauntless-born, I had witnessed his ruthlessness first hand, more than enough times to consider pushing his buttons. That didn't stop me though. My smart mouth and cheeky grins have earned me a fair share of punishments with him.

I removed my black and red jacket and tossed it to the floor, pulling out my fingerless gloves and putting them on. My knuckles already ached from this morning's training.

As I began punching, I took a look at the clock and planned to keep track of the time. The last thing I wanted was to get caught by Eric.

Although I do like looking at him, I'm not sure I want to deal with the consequences of using his weight room.

It was no secret to him that I found him attractive. In fact, I had caught him subtly flirting with me numerous times before.

I reached down and put my ear buds in, putting my old ipod on shuffle before continuing my assault on the bag. Music always made me feel more ambitious.

Time went by, and I was still checking the clock for when Eric would be back around this way. I still had a good 20 minutes.

I could feel the sweat beading down my stomach now, and my knuckles were way passed sore. I stopped for a moment, pausing my music after I though I heard something. I glanced around the empty room. I decided to take out my headphones so I could hear and returned to the punching bag.

"Having fun?"

Fuck.

I turned around and locked eyes with Eric, who stood by the door with his arms crossed. His devilish grin made me shudder. My shock had me at a loss for words.

"I can see you're putting my bag to good use." He said, with no hint of hostility in his voice. Yet.

I stepped back from it and started removing my gloves, catching my breath.

"You know, I'd normally be pissed about this. But I'm glad your breaking and entering skills are constructive."

"Well, I like training alone."

He approached slowly, his steel grey eyes not leaving mine.

"I like you, San. You've got ambition."

I half smiled up at him.

"Uh, thanks."

"You like me too, don't you?" He asked, but it sounded more like an answer.

I furrowed my brow at him.

"Um...?"

He reached down and took the glove from my hand, tossing it on the floor.

"Oh, come on. I'm not stupid."

My heart raced. Is he really saying this?

"I don't know what you're getting at, Eric."

He smirked down at me.

"Oh yes you do. Don't worry, it'll be our little secret." He said calmly.

When his lips met mine, I wasn't expecting it and I almost stumbled backwards. His strong arms wrapped around me and stopped it. His lips were soft and warm against mine, the complete opposite of his personality. He kissed me fervently, and I loved it. My hands rested on his chest and I leaned back slightly, causing him to bend with me.

Then we were on the floor. Eric removed his lips from mine for a moment to remove his shirt breathlessly. I couldn't help the hungry stare I held as I sat eye level with his stomach. The large tribal tattoo on his chest made him all the more satisfying to look at. He tossed his shirt away and pushed me onto my back, his lips returning to mine eagerly.

This time his kiss was hard and dominant, much like his demeanor. He held himself up with one arm while the other began working at the button on my jeans. The slow, pulsing ache in my pelvis was almost more than I could bear, and I gladly raised my hips as he slid them off.

"Eric...wait.." I said, feeling overwhelmed with desire.

"No." He growled, biting into my neck.

"Okay." I moaned happily, gripping his hair with my hand.

It took only moments and we were both naked on the mat, entangled in each other. Our heavy breathing and sporadic moans filled the room as he thrust recklessly inside me. My nails kept hold on his back while his hands rested on either side of my head, holding his weight.

"Fuckkk." I breathed into his ear when he starting getting rougher.

His teeth dug into my neck, and I was sure I'd have marks later on. But I didn't care, I loved every second of our vigorous abandon. But I didn't expect his large, rough thumb to find my clit and begin to massage it. My hips helplessly bucked under his touch and I felt like I'd explode any moment. His rhythm never faltered though, and he pumped faster.

I moaned loudly now, feeling my orgasm start to build. My breathing became ragged, and the way he grinned at me said it all.

"That's it baby, cum for me." He purred as his thumb continued in a circular motion.

When I finally peaked, I threw my head back and cried out in pleasure, clawing at his back without mercy. He slowed down, going easy as I rode out my climax, bucking my hips against his.

"Good girl." He growled.

Then he pulled out, grabbing my arm and turning me onto my stomach. I felt his hand separate my ass cheeks just before he plunged back into me, continuing his assault on my ripe pussy. His body was pressed against mine, and I writhed at the mat as he fucked me harder and harder. He was relentless, and I reveled in the feeling of his hand tangled in my hair while he tugged on it.

The sound of his hips colliding with my ass was almost louder than my moans and his low grunts, and I could feel him becoming desperate as his breathing started to labor. His grunts turned to short moans and I knew he was close. I helped by tightening my pelvic muscles around him, and suddenly he'd given me a whole new gear.

"Oh, fuck." He gasped, and I felt him harden even more inside me.

This was it.

"Oh, shit!" He hissed, and I almost came again when he leaned down and bit my shoulder, holding me in place as he climaxed hard.

The primitive groan that escaped his lips reverberated off my skin, and he gave a few more shaky thrusts before releasing his bite and collapsing onto my back.

His heart was beating fast, and I loved the slick feeling our bodies made as our sweat mixed together. I gave a small whimper when he pulled out, and felt surprised when he kissed between my shoulder blades before getting up.

I rolled onto my back and looked up at him with an expectant smile. He just gave me that famous smirk and said, "I've wanted to do that since I met you."