6.

Adeline's POV

"Come on you have to tell me!" Oliva squeals as we walk on to campus. I shake my head and giggle at her need of knowledge. She has been bugging me to tell her what happened when Mr. Irwin held me after class for a full day now.

Its not that I didn't want to tell her, its just I get embarrassed just thinking about it. He, the hottest teacher at our school, punishing me? That's just never going to happen and its like on of the most embarrassing things that could happen to me. 

"He just told me that I cant be disrupting class, that's all" I say as we walk to our lockers. I open mine and see my pink decorated inside. I might have a slight obsession with pink but hey what can I do, its a lovely color. 

I look over and see her glaring at me. I laugh not being able to keep eye contact. She can tell that I'm lying but I ignore it and keep going though with it. "Are you sure that's all that happened?" She raises an eyebrow. 

"Yes! Why don't you believe me" I squeak. I mean it sort of obvious that I am not telling the truth but if anything actually does happen, which I know it wont, Ill tell her in a heart beat. Why should I tell her something that won't even happen. 

"Because, Addy" She puts her hand on my shoulder. "I'm your best friend and I can just see right through you" She laughs and I roll my eyes. She's definitely on to me. 

"Well I can promise you that is all that happened" I smile at her and shut my locker. I look over and see Calum standing right next to my locker. 

He raises an eyebrow and looks at us, hearing the ending pf our conversation. "What happened" He says as I re lock my locker. I hate lying to Calum, I hate lying in general because It is not right but I don't want anyone to know that I got threatened to be punished. 

"Nothing Cal" I start and look at him. "I had to stay late after class because I got in trouble with Mr. Irwin and he just told me to not disrupt class, that's all" I shrug my shoulder and he squints his eyes in confusion. 

"You, Addy, got in trouble" He laughs. "Now that does not happen very often" He says and I roll my eyes yet again. Why do they do this to me. 

"Yes, but that's all I promise, now can we just get to class, please" I give them my signature puppy dog eyes and they finally drop it. Yes

"Fine, but we are hanging out after school" Calum says and I smile. 

"I would love that Cal Pal" I laugh at his nick name and we all walk to class. 

--

I know this is a short chapter but I really wanted to get an update out for you guys so here it is! It gets better I promise!!