•3•

lilly pov:

"im going to sway im going to sway" i told myself not believing it. like why am i a girl thats never been famous never in the spot light be invited we the hottest tik tok boys like. i think im going crazy.

i wanted to look cute ofc so i wore a pastel crop top tank with black ripped jeans, and AF1s.

i went to my bathroom to do my makeup. i only wanted light makeup look i did this makeup look.

i packed a bag of clothes and stuff i would need for the next couple of days, because Q told be i would be staying for a couple of days

i packed a bag of clothes and stuff i would need for the next couple of days, because Q told be i would be staying for a couple of days. I walked down the stairs and told my mom i was staying at a friends house for a couple of days. i ran down the stairs and told my mom i was leaving.

MOM! WhAt!? my mom said.

im going to a friends house for a couple of days, ill check my texts and ill have my location on! okay hunny stay safe no drinking and no drugs! i know!

i went out side and went in my Tesla (my parents were v wealthy my mom is a lawer and my dad is a heart surgeon) 

i went and drove a couple of miles until i arrived at a HUGE house. wow.. do they live here... jeez...

i got out and grabed my bags and knocked on the door. some guy opened the door he had curly hair and he was kinda attractive (idk how to describe him). "hi umm... im nick u must be lily?" yes i am are the boys here?" "BOYS SOMEONES HERE." the boys came running down the stairs like some animals. LILY! the boys came running and they all jumped on me. jesus.... didnt know u wanted me to come this much...

a/n sorry this story was really short i wanted to get this out here and i wanted the first day to be its own chapter and the next chapter will most likely be out on friday! hope u enjoy it and tysm for the support on this story!

word count: 367