Chapter 8

I think the worst thing to do is follow a murderer. Especially to an abandoned house.

"Jeff..?" He gave a low hum as a response.

"Where exactly are we?"

"Somewhere." Totally seems legit.

I gave out a small huff knowing that he would obviously not tell his rival, so to say, where we would be going. I hadn't even thought of why he would ask me to follow him. But he seemed to be acting civil. A part of me hated him so much for what he did to Beth and her brother but a tiny—almost a sliver—wasn't mad. All of the sudden he abruptly stopped.

"What are you doing?" I inquired. He didn't give me an answer; he just stood in front if me quietly. A small huff escaped my lip as I marched up to face him. "Why won't you say anything? Don't you have something to apologize for, monster?" His eyes flicked up to meet mine that were full of fire but the quickly fell back to the ground. His fists clenched at his sides. I knew he wouldn't apologize but yet I asked anyway.

"Apologizing wouldn't even be enough for what you did. You probably don't have the ability to do it," I said after a dry laugh. "Can't even look me in the eyes for more that a minute. Unbelievable." I crossed my arms over my chest and stared at him, waiting for some kind of reaction. Few moments later something moving behind Jeff caught my eyes. It made me feel on alert.

"Jeff.. I think something's watching us.."

"Nothing is watching us you moron." He finally speaks and that's what he says to me?

"I'm the moron?" Just as I was about to rip him a new one, I felt a presence behind me. I turned to see a tall, white and black figure behind me. The tall figure suddenly had almost at least ten tentacles jet from his back. The only thing that made me think of what was going on was Jeff muttering, "Shit..."

I suddenly felt an immense pain in my stomach. I screamed in pain and I felt Jeff catch me as I fell to the floor. I gripped my stomach, gasping while blood flooded from my wound. Jeff's voice rang out in my ears.

"What the hell?!" It was silent for a few seconds until I heard his voice. It was... high pitched?

"She must die because she has learned of us." Tears were leaving a burning sensation as they fell. I heard more yelling and arguing but the noises soon began to drone out. It turned into muffled sounds. They had no distinct voice or words forming from the sounds. Then my vision began to fade; it blackened at the edges until I was completely consumed by it.

JEFF

She went from shaking to becoming as stiff as a board. Her fallen tears leaving small droplet stains on my sleeve. As well has her blood. Masky and Slender must of smelt her innocence and followed it to her. Slender kept blabing on about how we must kill every human we meet and time was ticking. Any minute and she'd die of blood loss. I felt her body slowly going limp and her tears ceasing. Time around me stopped. Sadness was soon overtaken by my rage. And I had no clue why.

"Shut... Up!" I snapped my head up towards Slender who, if had eyes, looked shocked by my sudden outburst. "Just shut the fuck up!" He made me go overboard. Still having no clue why though. I gently set Macy down and ran at Slender full speed. I stabbed him in the stomach area and he bent over in pain.

"You'll have to do better than that," he spat. He hit me with his arm and sent me flying into a tree; the pain was unbareable. But then I thought of Macy. She hates me but I've finally pulled her into my game. And I'm not letting her leave it that easily.

a/n: i know it's short but I guess it can be a filler till i edit the other chapters. i think ima listen to ptv now. bye