Art Piece 4

Haha, and this art piece was drawn when my older sister was giving me drawing lessons on proportion and mouths because I'm terrible at drawing them😅😂.

I hope you like it!!

{{the korean writing says - Baekhyun Lips, and Love

{{the korean writing says - Baekhyun Lips, and Love. 백현 잎술, 사랑. Baeghyeon Ipsul, Sarang}}

To be honest, I wanted to draw someone's lips. So I chose to draw Baekhyun's because they're so pretty and beautiful. I swear, his lips are the most moisturised lips I have ever seen😂😙. I am still very proud of this drawing because I can tell that it's Baekhyun. I hope you all can tell it's Baekhyun's lips too!!

I wish my lips could be as pretty as his😭😭. This is the thing about loving beautiful people. It makes you think, "I'm not that pretty". It doesn't always make you think that, but some people will think like that. I don't think like that too often, but when I carefully observe Baek's beautiful features, I can think like that. I guess what I'm trying to say is, "remember that you're beautiful. Even if you don't think you're pretty on the outside, you are pretty on the inside. The outside does not matter. In fact, the inside of you makes you more beautiful. Like, if Baekhyun wasn't nice, he would seem ugly, right?

Sorry, I am rambling on😅
I just don't like it when people deny that they're pretty. You should say, "thank you" with confidence, because you know you're pretty. I love all my readers, and I hope you enjoyed my advice. I'm not trying to point at anyone by the way, so don't get the wrong idea😅😘🥰.

I love you all my byunnies, and have a great day!!! ❤️❤️❤️ or night...whatever time it is for you😂🤣🥰😘❤️